Chris Simms ranks Tua the 40th QB | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Simms ranks Tua the 40th QB

This thread still makes me chuckle. People are so tribal... getting upset over a pre-season piece where an author is just spit-balling.

Fitz is a great guy, but he's ready to retire and has never been able to hold a starting gig for long... AND OMFG!!! HE'S ONLY 28th????!!!!

Lol...

ARE ROOKIE IS ONLEE 40th???!!!! BURN THE HERETIC!!!!

Lol...

The offseason...

I will rank Chris with the Ryan Leafs in terms of capabilities.

I disagree (but we are all allowed to have opinions). Simms played in the NFL for 7 seasons (active for 6). He reached the top of his profession (playing in the NFL), as did Leaf. Even if you don't think much of his on-field ability, what does that have to do with anything in this thread or anything regarding his ranking of QB's? Simms is in a job which is about 70% entertainment and 30% informative (and I may be kind with the 30%). He is paid to speak his mind and stir the pot.

Looks like Simms did his job. Write stuff that causes reactions. I think it is fair. If any of the QB's object...prove him wrong!

While a Click bait article - Simms is critical of Tua he has been in the past which is his right

Now Simms love him some Herbert but should Herbert fail and Tua succeed it won’t matter - Simms will keep on keeping on being Chris Simms

No one cares

NowShould Herbert succeed and Tua fail it won’t move any needle in the public about Simms but Simms wil tell all I told you so

i feel Simms is just trying to create a place for himself amongst the more reputable former players Those who flamed and those who didn’t flame

Imho he kicked around for awhile In the NFL but he flamed out and he seems to have an axe to grind against Tua not sure why but he may have A bigger issue with T Dilfer and his heaping praise on Tua just speculating

Can’t stand Chris Simms. He annoys the hell out of me. He may be right, but still can’t stand him. Only worse is A J Hawk when he is on Pat Macs show and he lights up a cigar every time like he is God and acts like it. Hurts my heart to say because he is from my Ohio State, but it’s true.

He has Burrow in the 20s. I don't think any rookie should be anywhere in the 20s over a veteran and that includes Tua. If he's going to be unbiased he should've classed them Tua 40, Herbert 39, and Burrow 38 that ranking would've been more believable.

They all will get there chance to make different in nfl. The 2020 draft class qb. Right now there is no nfl going on boring talk.

Back
Top Bottom