Ciatrick Fason Runs a 4.70 in his Workout | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ciatrick Fason Runs a 4.70 in his Workout

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
He claims he ran a 4.46. No scouts had him under 4.61 and most had him clocked at 4.70. He also dropped a lot of passes.

thats ok he will still be a steal. you just dont like him cuz he is from florida. lol jk

Rick was there and also saw Channing Crowder run a 4.7.
Elsewhere Dan Cody burned a 4.68 whilst WR Mark Bradley ran a 4.32. He's a solid 2nd rounder. Brodney Poole impressed with a 4.50 and a 39 inch vertical.

Josh Bullocks ran a 4.46 at the Husker Pro Day.

pshhh! He runs a 4.4 people have bad days, relax guys. Besides his speed is only one of his good qualities.. Have you seen him play? He breaks so many big runs it amazing. He has great size and vision I would love to see him in a Phins Jersey next year... :D

thatrutho7 said:
pshhh! He runs a 4.4 people have bad days, relax guys. Besides his speed is only one of his good qualities.. Have you seen him play? He breaks so many big runs it amazing. He has great size and vision I would love to see him in a Phins Jersey next year... :D

Of course I have seen him play. He doesn't run a 4.4. He runs a 4.7.

If he ran a 4.4 he would have run it. I like him as a player, but he ran what he ran.

Another former Gator couldnt run fast either and dropped a few passes in post season games.His name is Emmett Smith and the rest is history.

thatrutho7 said:

Wow. He must have been having a reaaally bad day then. It may not seem like a lot but 3 tenths of a second is a lifetime when it comes to 40 times. Players never have that large of a difference between their times unless there is an injury involved, and im sure the scouts would have noted that.

Just one more reason to take MBIII if we don't take a runner in the first. Faster, more athletic, can knock people over, shrug off tackles, break the big run, gain the tough yardage...he's gonna be a big time player, trust me.

CrunchTime said:
Another former Gator couldnt run fast either and dropped a few passes in post season games.His name is Emmett Smith and the rest is history.

I think there is a W-O-R-L-D of difference between the two Crunch.

Back
Top Bottom