Cindrich Has A Clause That States To Team To Pay Griese For Number Of Games Won... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cindrich Has A Clause That States To Team To Pay Griese For Number Of Games Won...

This guy may be almost as ridiculous as Michael Todd. Incentives for getting in a game? I bet he also wants incentives for putting his jersey on, or incentives based on how long he holds a clipboard during the game.

If the fans boo Fielder at anytime during a game, Brian gets another $25,000 per boo......$50,000 if they start chanting "Griese... Griese.... Griese....."

$10,000 For everytime somebody calls him Bob.

No cover charges at any of the clubs in SoBe.

There will be at least one beer cart girl at every practice.

Should Griese actually have to enter a game, this contract becomes null and void and we will then follow/and be paid like the contract guidelines of Randy Moss.

hey, i like this, play the waiting game, that just makes griese's problems getting started worse. that works in our favor. i know that sounds strange, but it just makes the whole backup thing even more legit. U see, the media is going to start this Qb controversy thing, but griese doesnt even have the stats or the winning percentage that fiedler has. and now he doesnt have the knowledge to take him to the starting spot. Griese will be a one year deal (2 years with an "out" clause). thats it. take it or leave it.

Have fun in arizona Brian!

Hello, Neil? wanna be a dolphin?

Cindrich is going to play hardball and brian better get his ars in gear cus spielman is not going to go for that crap. what is really rediculous, is that griese robbed the denver broncos and is still getting big bucks for doing nothing now but sitting on his ars and negotiating a pay as you go contract?! this is a one year deal. nothing fancy. you sit on the bench until fiedler goes down, thats your job. one year. 1.5 mil for sitting on your ars is nothing to snicker at. Nobody else is interested in him! for crying out loud.

Re: MAYBE CINDRICH HAS A NOKIA CELL PHONE....

Originally posted by DIRTYCASHHOLDIN

I think we can all make fun of CINDRICH in these threads.....lets post all creative "incentives" that you guys feel that CINDRICH made up.....as part of his TOP 20 Incentive List...that he presented to the Dolphins....

DCH

$500 per yard on passes thrown, goes to $1000 per yard if the receiver catches it.

$10,000 bonus per TD pass.

$500 per clean hand-off to Ricky.

Thanks for the info DCH

Arizona has Jeff Blake and Josh McCown. They paid good money for Blake. So Cindrich can't even play that game. He's backed into a corner.

Originally posted by stan marino
An incentive or provision in the contract detailing the use of thick leashes and choke collars on all security dogs at Pro Player Stadium.

For Griese to attend any teammates party: A group of contracters picked out by Griese, will inspect the teammate's(that is having the party) driveway to see just how level the driveway is.

If Miami were to Play the Cleveland Browns Griese would be exempt from starting in that game against the Dawg Pound.

When playing the Buffalo Bills Sam Adams will have to change his name or Griese will not play in that particular game.

Just kidding around guys im all for the signing of Griese.

Brians new home must have a separate staircase for his dog.
Why do people say that it is not the players fault that their agents are idiots. Can't the player say, you're fired, and make the deal themselves?

Yea then it should work both ways for Mr. Cindrich...

If he thinks his client should get $10K every time he is the winning QB... then I say he should LOSE $10K every time he is the losing one.

If he thinks his client should gets $5k everytime he tosses a TD... then I say he should LOSE $3K every time he throws an INT.

By the way, didn't Cindrich just get his Masters degree from MTU?
(Michael Todd University)... :)

I'm thinking Poppa Greise needs to go smack Cindrich in the back of the head tell him to get his kid signed before bad things start happening to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
MY thinking exactly..

If he gets a bonus for starting a game...he should lose some for NOT starting....
If he gets a bonus for winning a game...then deduct money when he loses one...
If he gets money for coming in "relief " in a game...then he should lose money when he does not make an appearance...
We can go on all day....if he makes an appearance in relief but they lose anyway....write a check...
If they fail to get to the super bowl...and Griese is on the roster....start writing...

Every time i think I have heard more idiotic rhetoric from an agent....another steps up to the plate...3 or 4 other "teams"are interested....REALLY...how come they were not contacted forst...and why can't they be named????????....we are not risking tampering charges.....I am going out on a huge limb....I may be wrong....I DON"T THINK THAT THERE ARE OTHER TEAMS!....forgive me if I am wrong...I have alot of Faith in Rick in these negotiations....all other GMS should take notice of how he does things...he does not blink....just go ask Michael"I cost my client so much money and might have him out of the league" Todd.....another one with the we got a deal offered by another team....why hasn't he signed it yet????...what a bunch of buffoons!

thanks again DIRTYCASHHOLDIN

This is all smoke and mirrors from Cindrich. To get the best deal for #14 he needs to negotiate on the premise that during the life of the contract, Griese will become the starter - which for a 2 year deal is a possibility. He is doing what is right for Bob's son; even if it sucks for the team and is unrealistic in 2003 given our limited cap.

It will all work out :calm:

When playing the Buffalo Bills Sam Adams will have to change his name or Griese will not play in that particular game.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmm....seems to me that all this negotiating will put a damper on all those "tampering" accusations...

Not to mention, the less time Griese practices with the team, the more to the argument of Griese not being in tune with the team and Norv's playbook, thus not being ready to take the starter's spot.

Things are flowing in the right direction.

:laughat:

Originally posted by fins1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:laugh:

and no dogs in the training facility please

Originally posted by DIRTYCASHHOLDIN
[.....and this by all means is a chess game.....but in the end....it is going to be the Dolphins with their heads up DCH [/B]

Great info,DCH, especially to us Phinfans up here in Eagle country where the only sports info we get is about the Philly teams. As to the above quote, the Dolfins should have more than their heads up. They should also have their size 14s up Cindrich's rear.:evil:

Back
Top Bottom