Cindrich Has A Clause That States To Team To Pay Griese For Number Of Games Won... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cindrich Has A Clause That States To Team To Pay Griese For Number Of Games Won...

Thanks as always DCH, your info is always a pleasure. But how long do you think it will take to get done?

Man, he's starting his new gig with wonderful reveiws, if this is going to be his agent and Brian is offered a starting job here in a year or so, can you see the dolphins negoiating with this clown in that situation..I say Brians not worth all this..Look to Odon, or A. Smith..This guy acts like Brian wasn't fired and he's the greatest qb ever..Did he read Parcells thoughts on Brian..apparently the other 30 teams must think the same way..We're the only game in town and if another team wants to deal with this crap..I say let hem...and we move on..

We will find out how they really feel about Sage by the stance of these negotiations. I think they will have it in the back of their minds that Sage might be able to do it but they haven't seen it yet in a real game so it's still a gamble....If they take the hard line and don't budge, to me that says volumes about Sage.

Back
Top Bottom