CJ Anderson stays in Denver | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CJ Anderson stays in Denver

Time to bring in Ronnie Hillman or Chris Johnson

Cj Anderson @cjandersonb22
I will be apart of the Broncos for 4 more years blessed to be apart of this wonderful Organization and super blessed for this opp 32-254-22

No question not signing Miller now is a great set back……………f……ing Tannenbaum and he has the audacity to be mouthing off of how superior the 2016 team is…..now you have holes everywhere……sorry but all the remaining backs are not in the Anderson or Miller league…..man why did they not sign Powell or Forte, that they would have had more control over the outcome………what a band of idiots in this front office……...

Ughhhhhh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Another Tannenbaum fail

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

How is this T-Baum's fault?

Sucks... we're def still in the market for a RB. I like Elliot, but I also think we need a veteran presence in the backfield.

Oh well...now use this money to sign a freaking guard and just draft a RB or sign Morris. Please for the life of God do something about the offensive line.

Yeah so unless Gase can alter space and time, "crush last year's team" was a smidgeon off.

Just save time and announce the signing of Daniel Thomas already. Get it over with.

I could see us drafting one high come april before waiting for next year's amazing crop ... where one will fall ... instead of teams tripping over each other to get Elliott ... blech

The smart thing to do would be either draft one way late or udfa and see what he can do with ajai getting the bulk of the carries. If that doesn't work, you've got like 6 really good ones next draft to choose from

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 44s45 seconds ago
Surprise to all involved. My source said unlikely, looks to be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom