CJ Anderson stays in Denver | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CJ Anderson stays in Denver

I think Ezekiel Elliot at 13 just became a real possibility. I'm flipping through the FA running back market, and I don't think there is another starting caliber back available.

Elway is a freaking moron.
This is a major panic move on his part.

Big winner is Marc Sanchez

That's a bummer, but a team with no QB has got money to burn.

RB's come out of nowhere every YEAR...just like CJ Anderson did...this is not a big deal at all IMO

Elway is a freaking moron.
This is a major panic move on his part.

Big winner is Marc Sanchez

If that's the case, then the real big winner is Andy Reed.

(and I have little doubt that Tannenbum could **** up a wet dream!)

I think Ezekiel Elliot at 13 just became a real possibility. I'm flipping through the FA running back market, and I don't think there is another starting caliber back available.
Do not think eagles would pass on elliot

We prob lost multiple free agents because of the 5 days wait

No to drafting Elliot at 13. He is a very good RB but not a Gurley type potentially great.

I'd bring in Morris at this point and go with Jay, Morris and Williams

Absolutely ****ing NO to a first-round running back.

No to drafting Elliot at 13. He is a very good RB but not a Gurley type potentially great.

I'd bring in Morris at this point and go with Jay, Morris and Williams

Elliot is gone at #8 to Eagles.

This isn't a huge loss considering there are other free agents out there still who could produce. Nonetheless it's just another down in a very shaky beginning to the offseason.

It's not so much that I've hated any one move, but taken together as a whole, it's just been a very underwhelming period. Hard to say we've gotten better, we may very well have gotten significantly worse.

so lets get this straight, NOOOO fix for the Oline, now the RB is broken, offense is going to be a joke this year with our already broken defense.

Good! We didn't overpay for an OK running back. Instead, Denver did. The problem with this fan base is that there's ZERO confidence that this wonderful football team/front office can ever go out and get a guy who can play. We always feel we have to overpay to sign a guy who did (fairly) well somewhere else. Then he steps into this offense with no where near the talent around him or behind center, and he's a JAG. Gee, go figure.

Congrats, Elway! You did what we normally do (and just about did again)

Now, let's go find a back with fresh wheels in the draft!

Back
Top Bottom