CJ Anderson stays in Denver | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CJ Anderson stays in Denver

Honestly...what the hell is so difficult about paying Lamar the $5.5m? I just don't see what the front office does with that situation. At all. He should be a Dolphin, not a ****ing Texan. Period. He was a hometown guy, killed it at the U, and drafted by us...we utilized him absolutely horribly. Having a productive home town guy, especially at a main skill position goes a long way with the local fan base. Let's just let the asshole from New York go ahead and let him be shipped off for a difference of pennies on the dollar. Good luck in Houston.

Honestly...what the hell is so difficult about paying Lamar the $5.5m? I just don't see what the front office does with that situation. At all. He should be a Dolphin, not a ****ing Texan. Period. He was a hometown guy, killed it at the U, and drafted by us...we utilized him absolutely horribly.

Apparently he wanted a bigger workload and Miami wasn't willing to give him that.

Yes, let's waste a roster spot on a running back with worse durability than a century-old, duct-taped dildo.

Problem is, who else do we go after? CJ2k I guess? While I agree we basically take Arian in assuming we don't get more than 10 games out of him, I think he's the best bet just off of potential. We really need a game breaker even if he's a major injury risk.

I would turn my attention to Matt Asiata, good pass protection and short yardage back, also good on special teams. cheap

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 1m1 minute ago
Biggest mistake Elway did this offseason was not paying extra 800K on 2nd round tender to C.J. He's back now at 6M instead of 2.5M in '16.

ew to arian foster and ew to alfred morris...

one can't stay healthy and his best years are in a photo album on the shelf

the other has as much play-making ability as a tractor , not to mention he's had a diminishing role in washington and his ypc has dipped under 4 over the last two years...

we're left with jay ayaji and our dick in our hand. sweet.

Honestly...what the hell is so difficult about paying Lamar the $5.5m? I just don't see what the front office does with that situation. At all. He should be a Dolphin, not a ****ing Texan. Period. He was a hometown guy, killed it at the U, and drafted by us...we utilized him absolutely horribly. Having a productive home town guy, especially at a main skill position goes a long way with the local fan base. Let's just let the asshole from New York go ahead and let him be shipped off for a difference of pennies on the dollar. Good luck in Houston.

I think Miami burned it's bridges w/ Lamar and it was more about him not wanting to be here than the $$.

You guys are kidding me...this move was going to make or break our team? Jeez, even Denver took until the last minute to decide if he was worth it.

No of course not. However it's just one more negative to add to a growing list.

Ho Hum...there will be another capable back along any day now. No one should be panicked.

Back
Top Bottom