CJ Anderson stays in Denver | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CJ Anderson stays in Denver

I'm not nearly as upset as most are by this... yes, he would've been a good player and solid addition, but it's whatever.

Arian Foster was beasting last year before he got hurt. I dont see why we wouldn't be willing to take a chance on him as a 3rd and long back. Just throw some injury provisions in the contract.

Typical

3frfso7.jpg

Arian Foster was beasting last year before he got hurt. I dont see why we wouldn't be willing to take a chance on him as a 3rd and long back. Just throw some injury provisions in the contract.

Better sign Daniel Thomas, just in case Foster goes down.

Honestly...what the hell is so difficult about paying Lamar the $5.5m? I just don't see what the front office does with that situation. At all. He should be a Dolphin, not a ****ing Texan. Period. He was a hometown guy, killed it at the U, and drafted by us...we utilized him absolutely horribly. Having a productive home town guy, especially at a main skill position goes a long way with the local fan base. Let's just let the asshole from New York go ahead and let him be shipped off for a difference of pennies on the dollar. Good luck in Houston.

Agreed. Unless Miller wanted out then Miami definitely should've paid him. I get that Vernon's contract in NY was too much to match. Perhaps the team thinks Ajayi can be the guy. Some here might not be on board with Ajayi only b/c he hasn't shown what he can do. If he plays well then it negates any negative or unsure feeling about him.

Everyone's mad that we missed out and saying there isn't any good rb left on the market but remember CJ was an undrafted rb and miller was a mid round guy... RBs arent too hard to find

He was catching an absurd amount of balls out of the backfield, but Foster never looked good running the ball in any game after the groin injury.

Can't believe people are so upset by this. A healthy Foster or Alfred Morris is still an upgrade from last year.

Relax, this is not the position to bitch about.

can't wait to see what mistake he makes next

just go to the draft and drop your 4th rounder on a rb...

Back
Top Bottom