CJ Anderson stays in Denver | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CJ Anderson stays in Denver

Am I wrong for not even giving a ****? It'll be nice to go into the season with everyone picking us to finish last in the AFCE rather than take the next step into the playoffs.... Less disappointment this way.

More concerned with cb, lb, and guard...not necessarily that order. Rbs can be had anywhere. I'm still piss2d about the drop to 13 though.

bring in chris johnson on the cheap.. i thought the offer to CJ was a little high anyway.. i'd be ok with ajayi and chris johnson

I like James Starks from GB, I think he still available. As a back up to Ajayi of course

Yeah let's not bs, this hurt us bad. This salvaged moving on from Miller. Now we have no choice but to draft a running back high, which could screw us out of a starting linebacker or corner. And could force us to take a runningback this year when some seriously talented backs are coming out next year. Or we could pull a Dolphins and go into the season with Ajayi Williams and another rookie.

WHAT THE FGUIgtryewry2hc45tgvSD:KLGQ:HEWRIGUQLUQLUQLZO:ERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERERWO:IUGHBWIL$e

Why do you consider Anderson to be an upgrade from a "VERY average" Miller?

2015:
Anderson - 152 carries for 720 yards, 5 TDs, 25 receptions and 0 TDs.
Miller - 194 carries for 872 yards, 8 TDs, 47 receptions and 2 TDs.

2014:
Anderson - 179 carries for 849 yards, 8 TDs, 34 receptions and 2 TDs.
Miller - 216 carries for 1,099 yards, 8 TDs, 38 receptions and 1 TD.

Anderson didn't carry Denver to the Super Bowl. I'd love to hear how he's an upgrade.

Apparently you didn't watch the postseason because Anderson added another 234 yards and 2 TDs to that total, he was the reason DEN beat the PATS in overtime and served as a key part of their SB victory.

Why do you consider Anderson to be an upgrade from a "VERY average" Miller?

2015:
Anderson - 152 carries for 720 yards, 5 TDs, 25 receptions and 0 TDs.
Miller - 194 carries for 872 yards, 8 TDs, 47 receptions and 2 TDs.

2014:
Anderson - 179 carries for 849 yards, 8 TDs, 34 receptions and 2 TDs.
Miller - 216 carries for 1,099 yards, 8 TDs, 38 receptions and 1 TD.

Anderson didn't carry Denver to the Super Bowl. I'd love to hear how he's an upgrade.

Tell me what the hell did Miller carry us to? Give me a ****ing break man. Miller can't block worth a crap. I'm personally not upset at ALL about losing Miller.

And YES Anderson had a HUGE part of winning that Super Bowl considering they won in SPITE of Peyton Manning.

What a stupid argument.

I've seen good backs in Miami.

Miller got beat out be Moreno even on glass knees. Sheesh!

Wasn't it a mistake to being going after Anderson in the first place?

imo for that price it was...you held up your money you overvalued the position in an 11 personnel o in the process...it's not hard to find a back to pair with ajayi amd not have a ridiculous $6 mil one year cap hit for not special in the process

maybe if I was more a power downhill team that lived on the running game I could see it but not in our o which is gonna be heavy 11 and 12 personnel

Big ****ing deal...Plenty of RB's that can be had in the draft or later during camp cuts.

Paul Perkins in the later rounds would be a good start.

I keep hearing that about every position we whiff on. How many picks do we have? Of those picks how many can we seriously count on this season? 3 maybe 4 tops? Draft just isn't going to pan out like everybody hopes, especially with the current decision makers.

I have to wonder if Anderson didn't take the lower offer to allow a better chance for Denver to match? It's a risk but he's familiar with Fox too and I wondered why he chose Gase over him. Might be grasping at straws but we've been used as leverage a few times in the past (pacman, Ryan Clark, Alex smith, John Randal)

In all seriousness, F#*&@#$(% John Elway for making me check 40 billion times for an update on this over the past 5 days. The Dolphins tried to get cute with their front loaded offer and screw Denver, so they waited the whole five days and screwed us out of a lot of guys who could've helped this team. F&*(@#%

But don't worry fellas, we are meeting with Matt Moore

Back
Top Bottom