CJ Anderson stays in Denver | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CJ Anderson stays in Denver

Yay we get Ronnie Brown 2.0 as the only back in the backfield now...Maybe we will go back to the wildcat..

While I agree, I sorta' have to be pessimistic like everyone else and mention that Foster hasn't been healthy in over two years and Morris looks to be on the decline.

I'm not angry about this but I can understand why most are.

CJ is not something to cry about. If this was back that can carry the load if needed fine, but a lifetime rotation back is not worth 13+ pages of whining.

Ajayi should be getting more play anyway. Morris lost his job to a younger back, but can be a great fit here. I'm more weary on Arian, but if healthy he is best of the bunch. Either would be a great Vet for Ajayi to learn from too

and don't compound it handing some old washed up veteran guaranteed money and giving these idiots a reason to think that they don't need another fresh legs piece in the draft at rb

stay away from these bodies and go to the draft and see when the rb run comes and what the value is and if you miss in the draft for whatever reason (most likely cause your asleep) THEN you can kick tires on some of these other options...dumbest thing this team could do would be to panic and hand old rbs guaranteed money just to put a body in a slot

Of course... Whatever can go wrong always does when it involves this stupid franchise.

CJ is not something to cry about. If this was back that can carry the load if needed fine, but a lifetime rotation back is not worth 13+ pages of whining.

Ajayi should be getting more play anyway. Morris lost his job to a younger back, but can be a great fit here. I'm more weary on Arian, but if healthy he is best of the bunch. Either would be a great Vet for Ajayi to learn from too

We would never sign Foster. Instead Miami will look to sign Terrance West for a huge deal...

Good! We didn't overpay for an OK running back. Instead, Denver did. The problem with this fan base is that there's ZERO confidence that this wonderful football team/front office can ever go out and get a guy who can play. We always feel we have to overpay to sign a guy who did (fairly) well somewhere else. Then he steps into this offense with no where near the talent around him or behind center, and he's a JAG. Gee, go figure.

Congrats, Elway! You did what we normally do (and just about did again)

Now, let's go find a back with fresh wheels in the draft!

I like how people are acting like the guy that just won the SuperBowl, and was in 2 out of the last 3, is the moron.

You have to understand that we are dolphins fans thats all we do

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Now that I think about it, Ross should be going hard after Trent Richardson. Big time contract and since we have him on film not liking to run through holes, he will do well behind Bushrod and the other paper bags we put at guard.

Now that I think about it, Ross should be going hard after Trent Richardson. Big time contract and since we have him on film not liking to run through holes, he will do well behind Bushrod and the other paper bags we put at guard.

Oh lord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the 4th round value on a rb is gonna be pretty strong...but you are gonna have to watch for the run and not be asleep at the wheel...when it comes

knowing us we will be

Gotchya. and yep, I bet this draft will be boneheaded move after move. I see no reason to spend decent money on a body just to have a vet, time for fresh legs. But youre most likely right, asleep at the wheel.

Am I the only one fired up about Ajayi?? Dude has everything you want in a bell-cow back. Size, feet, vision, balance and power.

Some of y'all are acting like Ricky Williams just retired all over again. If you want something legit to bitch about, let's talk about still not addressing the guard spots. Then you'd have a great point.

I would hope that the money allotted to CJ can now go to two starting guards, Vasquez and Schwartz…………..

I need to pick a new team.

I feel u man... I tell myself that 5 or 6 times a year every year for the last couple of years. Yet here I am. smh. I'm a bigger idiot then the guys running the show in davie

Back
Top Bottom