CJ Anderson stays in Denver | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CJ Anderson stays in Denver

Disappointing, but not the end of the world. There's still decent options out in the FA market who can split carries with Ajayi. We could always get someone in the later part of the draft to develop (like we were supposed to be doing with Ajayi), but we still have some holes at Guard, CB and LB to fill yet. We won't be able to fill all those with starters in the draft, so we better find some decent FA options soon before we left with current players and hoping lifting more weights will make them a better player.

I may be the only one glad denver matched. Draft a stud running back at 3 and then focus on other needs. Hopefully they sign Sean spence.

The Phins are the go-to team for players to play for renegotiations with current teams. :lol:

I knew Denver was gonna match. 4.5 mill for a back is not much. Poor management of the cap.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Good thing we didn't keep the guy who can't break tackles nor catch out of the backfield and shy's from contact . . . :bobdole:

lamar.0.gif

LM.gif

KeenShimmeringChinesecrocodilelizard.gif

Not to mention, home-run speed is soooo overrated.

lamarr.0.gif

And remember what I said about his great vision and one cut ability to freeze LB's in a lane and shoot thru another that leads to less broken tackle numbers. . .

kc-nickel-run-1.0.gif

balt%2Bcut%2Brun.gif

F"n **** show we've got going on. Tannenblows.

Good thing we didn't keep the guy who can't break tackles nor catch out of the backfield and shy's from contact . . . :bobdole:

lamar.0.gif

LM.gif

KeenShimmeringChinesecrocodilelizard.gif

Not to mention, home-run speed is soooo overrated.

lamarr.0.gif

And remember what I said about his great vision and one cut ability to freeze LB's in a lane and shoot thru another that leads to less broken tackle numbers. . .

kc-nickel-run-1.0.gif

balt%2Bcut%2Brun.gif

F"n **** show we've got going on. Tannenblows.

I was fine with letting Lamar go if we got a solid replacement for a good price.

Now though? Sigh

I bet Miami brings in Matt Asiata. Reminds me of a guy we have on our roster Ajayi.

that giants run was probably the best I've seen from lamar miller...that was great stuff...of course if jpps playing with two hands that's a tackle for loss or at the los...can't leave that out...not that it's millers fault though either

Not surprised at all that Denver matched. They have no QB. They were obviously desperate to keep him.

Why do people keep bringing up the cap? :lol: We have plenty of room. That's not why we can't sign a RB or OG or CB or whatever. The bigger issue is that Tannenbaum keeps trying to lowball everybody and keeps losing. Get the best deal, sure; but dear god, he sucks at it.

Back
Top Bottom