CJ Anderson stays in Denver | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CJ Anderson stays in Denver

Check out his offseason. He's been a disaster.

If offseasons told the story we'd be one of the great teams of the century.

Why was it a great signing for us but Elway is a moron for making the exact same deal? Literally, the exact same.

Am I the only one fired up about Ajayi?? Dude has everything you want in a bell-cow back. Size, feet, vision, balance and power.

Some of y'all are acting like Ricky Williams just retired all over again. If you want something legit to bitch about, let's talk about still not addressing the guard spots. Then you'd have a great point.

5 days was much too long to give Denver time to think.

But I am with you, time to ride Ajayi to the ground. I think he's got at least 3 years to beast with those knees.

Give the kid the rock and let's bring some OL talent in to open some holes for him.

Why was it a great signing for us but Elway is a moron for making the exact same deal? Literally, the exact same.

Because he held the cards to begin with to make a better deal and the higher tender.

I would hope that the money allotted to CJ can now go to two starting guards, Vasquez and Schwartz…………..

Sad thing is in today's market a guard gets paid more than a back. You might not be able to sign either player at $4 million per year, so unlike to get both at $4 million combined.

I need to pick a new team.
67ddf11201f04d7b1449dab9c0e5860f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I like how people are acting like the guy that just won the SuperBowl, and was in 2 out of the last 3, is the moron.

I like how you are using prior success as confirmation bias that somebody is infallible and ignoring the facts that are currently in front of your face.

Elway and the Broncos could have had CJ Anderson for much less $$ or a 2nd round draft pick if somebody signed him away. Instead, they had to overpay him to save face.

In what world is that a smart move?

FWIW, sometimes dumb decisions work out really well and smart ones fail miserably. There's a lot of luck involved.

I keep hearing that about every position we whiff on. How many picks do we have? Of those picks how many can we seriously count on this season? 3 maybe 4 tops? Draft just isn't going to pan out like everybody hopes, especially with the current decision makers.

Exactly. No one in the 2015 draft helped us with wins, not one of them.

Philips was a rotational guy. Parker barley saw the field until we were out of it. None of the other guys did a damn thing. Maybe they will this year, picks in rounds 1 - 3 can earn significant PT from day one.

So are we gonna use this new found money to sign a ****ing guard? No of course not, we have Dallas ****ing Thomas pumping iron in the weight room, we're set. I swear, Tannenbaum should be ****ing arrested for this garbage he's pulled so far.

Because when your starting QB is Buttfumble, it's not smart to sign a front loaded contract for a RB which is an opportunity cost for fixing your QB situation. That contract hurst Denver much more than Miami. Now the ButtFumble press conference makes sense. He looks like the starter, because how can they get Kaep's contract to fit? Stupid

Exactly. No one in the 2015 draft helped us with wins, not one of them.

Philips was a rotational guy. Parker barley saw the field until we were out of it. None of the other guys did a damn thing. Maybe they will this year, picks in rounds 1 - 3 can earn significant PT from day one.
Your assuming we won't pick this years version of Dion Jordan, Jamar Taylor and Will Davis....Tannenbaum is more than capable of matching Ireland's crappy drafts.

Back
Top Bottom