CJ Anderson stays in Denver | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CJ Anderson stays in Denver

ew to arian foster and ew to alfred morris...

one can't stay healthy and his best years are in a photo album on the shelf

the other has as much play-making ability as a tractor , not to mention he's had a diminishing role in washington and his ypc has dipped under 4 over the last two years...

we're left with jay ayaji and our dick in our hand. sweet.

Arian, Morris or CJ are all HUGE upgrades over Damian Williams. That's the mindset right now sadly.

Holy Moses people... just relax. Didn't you see this coming?

It's not the end of the world. All this crap about Miller too. I would never have paid him what he got in Houston. Miller was a VERY average back.

Anderson would've been an upgrade. So that part sucks.

In the end I don't care who we sign because they're going to be stop gaps anyway. Can't you all tell by the way the offseason has gone that it ISN'T about this year? This is rebuilding the team for Gase. It's going to take more than one offseason.

So.. who is next?

We will find an undrafted rb stud. Every other team can. About time we do!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Meh. Is this really a big deal? RB ight be the least valuble position in the NFL other than kickers. People cry and moan because they think fantasy=importance.

C.J. Anderson is a good player, but we can easily nab a back that would team with Ajayi to run the ball well if we fix the line.

If we don't fix the line than Peterson wouldn't be bale to ru the ball behind those trash guards.

Honestly...what the hell is so difficult about paying Lamar the $5.5m? I just don't see what the front office does with that situation. At all. He should be a Dolphin, not a ****ing Texan. Period. He was a hometown guy, killed it at the U, and drafted by us...we utilized him absolutely horribly. Having a productive home town guy, especially at a main skill position goes a long way with the local fan base. Let's just let the asshole from New York go ahead and let him be shipped off for a difference of pennies on the dollar. Good luck in Houston.

The problem with paying us miller 5.5 mill is that the Texans are paying him 6.5 mill

Did anybody really expect that Denver would not match our low ball offer?
Now what? We created a hole on a position of strength on offense rather than closing existing holes. Yea, Gase is more familiar with CJ. That worked well. :bobdole:

Well, we DID screw the Broncos. I am certain this was a panic move because of all the players they already lost. I mean, they are still miles better than us, but we forced them into paying him all that money.

So Allbright and his source were wrong again. Cool.

i swear in every off-season whiff thread I see "is this move really going to make or break our team?"

the answer is ****ing absolutely.

the little details are the most important and we've had misses in free agency for almost all of our targets and the one deal we did pull off was an overpay on our part.....the cumulative ****show of our offseason so far is absolutely relevant to our success in 2016, or lackthereof.

good luck gase may the odds be ever in your favor

Sucks. That was the only FA move I would have been excited about. I guess bring in Alfred Morris and hope Ajayi develops.

Back
Top Bottom