CK on NFL Network tonite 6pm | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CK on NFL Network tonite 6pm

Roonnette

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Per CK.

Ck I hope you don't imnd me advertising on your behalf.

Tune in people!

You should teach him not to bury front-page news in the middle of some run-of-the-mill thread.

Guess there's no turning back now, it's airing.

Why would you ever want to turn back. Charge ahead and enlighten the talking heads. To that end I know you guys at universal draft have done an exorbitant amount of research on this kid and seem to be satisfied with his overall character. How is it that guys like Charlie Casserly are so convinced of his character issues that he projects him as a third round pick. Do these guys do any of their own research or are they just basing all their conclusions on hearsay? It's been brought up before regarding all these allegations that a picture or video would surface if he did in fact have the aggregious character flaws that are being labelled on him. Hell even Chad Henne had pictures surface of him putting balloons in his shirt which quite frankly isn't even news worthy except to note maybe he isn't a robot. So with all this, my question is how do you think teams are coming out of this with their research, the Casserly beware sign or what it seems you're leaning to, that it's overblown and he's worth the risk. His draft range is so volatile right now, sometimes I think we'd be lucky to get him at 15 and other times it seems we could trade down a few spots and still grab him.

Congrats CK, I always appreciate your insight and analysis on this board. Hopefully this is just a stepping stone for you and the guys at UD. Setting my DVR up now in case I run into something later but I definitely will be looking forward to your appearance. Good Luck bro.

NICE! Much deserved! CK is a big reason why FinHeaven has been so successful. Posters with his kind of insight and knowledge are invaluable.

Now you just need to monetize http://www.universaldraft.com/ so you can get paid for your efforts.

I really think CK is going to have something good going here... he works so hard in this forum and brings great insight...

Back
Top Bottom