CK on NFL Network tonite 6pm | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CK on NFL Network tonite 6pm

Good luck CK. You have a passion for football analysis and we all appreciate the effort that you put in to dissect the respective prospects. Be yourself and enjoy the experience. if you feel you are getting too nervous - just slow down your speech pattern.
Believe in yourself - you have a lot to offer (Hope Ireland is watching)

I will be very grateful for whoever records this thing and uploads it to youtube.com

I will be very grateful for whoever records this thing and uploads it to youtube.com

I think CK or any of the Udrafters can do that. They do that regularly, so I don't see why this historic moment would be an exception.

Sorry can't record it, no more NFL Network for me here. So hopefully someone can!

Wasn't really much to it. You didn't miss anything if you didn't see it. (No offense CK) A lot of what was probably said was edited out due to time constraints and for not wanting to look like jackasses (NFLN not you CK). CK comes on and says they couldn't find anything really negative. Interviewer says that "Convos we've had with QB coaches, GMs, scouts, off the record, have had them leaning towards the negative side". CK calls out them for not truly being "off the record" and what do the teams gain by telling them the truth. It goes on like that for a couple minutes without any actual discussion of Ryan Mallett.

ahhhhggghhhh i was tied up...did it come on already?

I'm glad he said if it was so off the record it wouldn't be on the air right now. CK should send him a box of ice to cool the burn

Great job CK. You held your own. I did not expect Paul to be in cross exam mode, but you did well. The segment was shorter than expected.

The most important part of it was: Chris Kouffman of UniversalDraft. You get the plug for the resume.

I'm glad he said if it was so off the record it wouldn't be on the air right now. CK should send him a box of ice to cool the burn
iceburn-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom