CK on NFL Network tonite 6pm | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CK on NFL Network tonite 6pm

Congrats CK!

Only downer is that I just shut off DirectTV because I'm getting ready to move back to the wonderful beautiful state of Florida. I would certainly appreciate it if someone could post the segment somewhere. Thanks ahead of time.

Thanks guys I appreciate the kind words. I'm just nervous because it's TV and everyone I know is watching and the guy kind of bombarded me a little unexpectedly when it should have been just a normal interview, so I think I got a little flustered especially during a certain part of it but we'll see how it goes, I'm sure it'll be fine. Hope you guys enjoy. You'll probably notice some familiar points I stuck in there, things I've been saying on the board. :)

Congrats CK. So awesome to see you start off on here and youtube and make it to where you are now. Don't take the future ESPN job offer :D

Heres what I'll be telling kids years from now when CK takes over for Kiper....."I knew Chris Koufman when he was just CK Parrothead. Saw his first interview on NFL Network. It was great...only problem was the desk he was at had no front and there was no hiding the boner he got when discussing Ryan Mallett".:lol:
I kid because I love. Awesome man!!!!!

I know how you feel CK because I'm a radio analyst in my area for NFL/MLB. Obviously NFLN is much bigger than what I do but it should be the same feeling. I want to know if this program reairs sometime in the next few days, I'm not sure I'll be able to catch it tonight.

In todays media you have to be insightful and decisive in your opinions to have success, by knowing you a little bit (by reading all your posts), I think you certainly have these 2 qualities...

Back
Top Bottom