CK on NFL Network tonite 6pm | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CK on NFL Network tonite 6pm

Great job! Hopefully this is the first of many! I have never seen a interview that confrontational on NFL network before. You did a great job of defending yourself and not getting flustered.

The best part was when CK said that the off the record comments are becoming on the record comments on the show. Too funny.

My only real thought from that is if that guy thinks GM's are really telling him inside info then he's a nitwit.

As far as Mallett, he's a Top 20 pick based on his play so if he's not picked up in the 1st round i'll take that as he's a full on coke/pot head.But with the Bengals picking 4th, he could land there.

Way to hold your own CK, good job.

And Burmiester seriously acted like a tool. We get it man, you have spoken to GM's, we understand that, no need to mention it 6 times. Even if we didn't understand that, we would have next week when you interview your own co-hosts for the draft. It was amusing how much he hung his hat on "off the record" conversations to justify what he said on the record.

Just remember, he came after you because the article was so well written and well received even without the holy grail of "off the record" conversations that suddenly seem so important to the apparent defense of American values. Keep stirring the pot and making these "professionals" nervous.

It sounded like the dude was more interesting in just telling CK he was wrong then actually hearing what Universal Draft found out about Mallett. I was severly disappointed in how the guy interviewed CK. It was basically an ambush.

You did well keeping your composure CK! Great job!

What a crazy interview. I've never seen an interview like that on NFLN. it seemed to me, he had an agenda from jump street. I'd have liked to see more information on the topic rather than a simple repeating of NFL GM's are telling me differently.

It would have been much more beneficial to everyone to explain why he's seen as a hard worker by DJ Williams, Mike Hart and his former coaches, and a team captain prior to even playing at Arkansas. Instead, Burmeister just wanted to turn it into, "I know what I'm talking about, you're wrong, and how dare you print something to the contrary."

Ambushed and unfair. I'm guessing the piece was heavily edited as well.

Sh-t! The ONE person I forgot to text!

Apparently someone remembered to tell her!

2vmukwh-1.jpg

Good **** CK. I wish the interview would have been more varied (ie more players talked about) instead of Paul just trying to prove you wrong. Still enjoyed it throughly.

good job CK. As many other have said, I have never seen an interview like that... Usually the NFLN analysts are very friendly with the people they are interviewing. Burmeister seemed to be attacking you and seemed to be on a mission to prove how smart he was. Burmeister made a total *** out of himself and was totally unprofessional.

Just listened to it again and Burmeister basically came out and said his sources were better than yours and that therefore, his side was right. It was hilarious when you shot back with "these off record conversations are now on record so I don't see where those motivations are coming from."

Once again, well done CK. If I need an opinion on the draft, I'll certainly go to you before I go ask Burmeister... what a joke.

i don't understand why they even invited you on there if it was just to attempt to bash the credibility of someone that not a lot of people are aware of in the first place. made him look like a fugging mongoloid. that had no actual info whatsoever - what was the context of them inviting you on there? what was their motivation for trying to 'call you out'? it doesn't make any sense.

big ups for being on NFLN - even if those weirdos had an ulterior motive. and i didn't know you were amish. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent job CK. Especially enjoyed when you called out the media on the sensationalization of these young men. Way to hold your ground! Jerk move by host trying to discredit you.

Back
Top Bottom