CKparrot Talks All things Off-season on Locked On Dolphins Podcast | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CKparrot Talks All things Off-season on Locked On Dolphins Podcast

I loved this Aqua, first time i heard you guys doing the question and answer thing....nice listen.
I hope we are allowed to comment or ask questions on what we heard because i have one.
One thing CK spoke about that troubled me on the possible release of landry, why would we have to look at possibly bringing in a FA/draft if Landry leaves? Is it possible that Grant can man that position adequately?

I'm not sure what CK would say, but I personally think Jakeem is best suited as a jack-of-all-trades type. Not a guy that you put in the slot for a predetermined number of snaps, but a guy that you have a very specific game plan for as a mis-direction jet sweep, slot, plus split, lined up in the backfield... just move him everywhere.

CK came on my podcast and did about 70 minutes of purely Dolphins off-season content. Potential free agents, reshaping of the off-season, Jarvis Landry, Ryan Tannehill, Adam Gase and his staff, how this team will improve in 2018 and, his speciality, all things 2018 NFL Draft for our Phins.

Part 1: Free agency, team building, Dolphins philosophy.

https://megaphone.link/LKN8044988224

Part 2: Draft, draft, draft. His short list for the 11th pick, AND, his way too early 2018 record prediction.

https://megaphone.link/LKN3721791655

Great show. I think the most interesting point brought up by CK was the difference in perception of position groups between the fans and the team. For example, the possibility of standing pat at the LB position. CK mentioned that the team might consider moving Kiko back to MLB to maximize his productivity and in some ways maximize the value of his contract. In addition, he talked about how the team could work Anthony, Hewitt, and Allen more into the rotation.

IMO, the team will acknowledge the Alonso error and move on. But not before a proven replacement is in place, and not before it makes sense for our cap status.

God how much better would our team be if we just took the consensus bpa from Slimm, ck, hoops and j-off-her-doll at each pick in every draft?

God how much better would our team be if we just took the consensus bpa from Slimm, ck, hoops and j-off-her-doll at each pick in every draft?

I've held the opinion for years that if we let our resident draft gurus run the Dolphins' draft room, we'd have drafted a hell of a lot better than Jeff Ireland, at least.

I've held the opinion for years that if we let our resident draft gurus run the Dolphins' draft room, we'd have drafted a hell of a lot better than Jeff Ireland, at least.

If you go back and actually look at who they wanted vs who we picked and how it's worked out- Totally agree with you.

Woweee! Great job brother. Daily dose... Well done, I'll bookmark this and tune in every so often! :) gratitude for you

Probably still hoping Brady Quinn fulfills his potential

CK came on my podcast and did about 70 minutes of purely Dolphins off-season content. Potential free agents, reshaping of the off-season, Jarvis Landry, Ryan Tannehill, Adam Gase and his staff, how this team will improve in 2018 and, his speciality, all things 2018 NFL Draft for our Phins.

Part 1: Free agency, team building, Dolphins philosophy.

https://megaphone.link/LKN8044988224

Part 2: Draft, draft, draft. His short list for the 11th pick, AND, his way too early 2018 record prediction.

https://megaphone.link/LKN3721791655

I appreciate what you do with the Podcast and here on FH. I heard the last couple of shows and its a great listen. Thanks again!

Great show. I think the most interesting point brought up by CK was the difference in perception of position groups between the fans and the team. For example, the possibility of standing pat at the LB position. CK mentioned that the team might consider moving Kiko back to MLB to maximize his productivity and in some ways maximize the value of his contract. In addition, he talked about how the team could work Anthony, Hewitt, and Allen more into the rotation.

IMO, the team will acknowledge the Alonso error and move on. But not before a proven replacement is in place, and not before it makes sense for our cap status.

I'm not an "X's and O's" guru but it seems this would only be possible if they draft a safety like James and plan to play three safeties a lot, essentially using one like a tweener LB/S and using James to cover TEs.

I'm not an "X's and O's" guru but it seems this would only be possible if they draft a safety like James and plan to play three safeties a lot, essentially using one like a tweener LB/S and using James to cover TEs.

NFL teams are playing more and more dime coverages, so it's not unthinkable. The question is if James has the range to be the center-fielder for a while.

Back
Top Bottom