CKparrot Talks All things Off-season on Locked On Dolphins Podcast | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CKparrot Talks All things Off-season on Locked On Dolphins Podcast

Good podcast, although I think the chances of Teddy Bridgewater coming in as Tannehill's backup are, I don't want to say zero, because there's always a chance, but I'm going to go ahead and say zero anyway

Aside from the quarterbacks (who probably will be gone by the time Miami picks), this might be my favorite option for the Dolphins at pick #11.

There's a tweet-storm you may enjoy.

Nice thread! You just don't see hands with that kind of explosive burst very often. They're probably working at 50% (bs number) of what they will. It's a thought we discussed some in another thread, but that translates as a threat to disrupt the play on all 3 (or 4) downs. And, when you start to add his speed, instincts, and motor, it's hard to see him being anything but successful, with pretty much everyone agreeing that his ceiling is what you want.

Without even getting into his ability rush from inside, and the options that provides the DC, he's one of the very best prospects in the draft.

Nice thread! You just don't see hands with that kind of explosive burst very often. They're probably working at 50% (bs number) of what they will. It's a thought we discussed some in another thread, but that translates as a threat to disrupt the play on all 3 (or 4) downs. And, when you start to add his speed, instincts, and motor, it's hard to see him being anything but successful, with pretty much everyone agreeing that his ceiling is what you want.

Without even getting into his ability rush from inside, and the options that provides the DC, he's one of the very best prospects in the draft.

Are you all referring to Marcus Davenport?

Haven't heard much from Simon Clancey from across the pond lately. He'd also be a good guest

Working on doing a mega-draft podcast collaboration with Simon, Chris, and Alfredo Arteaga the week of the draft.

If it happens, I'm basically just going to turn them loose and mediate.

Working on doing a mega-draft podcast collaboration with Simon, Chris, and Alfredo Arteaga the week of the draft.

If it happens, I'm basically just going to turn them loose and mediate.
Hey man i finally got a chance to sit and listen, good stuff i will try and help spread the word that your podcast is worth the sub

Back
Top Bottom