Clay signs offer sheet from Bills | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clay signs offer sheet from Bills

Best ability is availability. If you gas him out by playing him more you can't expect him to be as effective

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Its not all about stats either but keep harping on stats

Best ability is availability. If you gas him out by playing him more you can't expect him to be as effective

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Its not all about stats either but keep harping on stats

Ahhhh ok so play him 80 percent of snaps and get smaller production increased production with rest. Hmmm would think the increased production is Umm important.

I know Suh is elite but to say Dareus is not at the same level is an illinformed argument

Suh is a bigger name. Who cares about the casual fans. Dareus is a top 3 DT. He will get paid accordingly.

I love how people who don't agree have to call you a casual fan or insult your football knowledge lol

Suh is better by far as a pass rusher. The total pressures are off the charts.

I am curious how the Bills are going to afford Clay this year. If 10 million of the 20 is guaranteed that 10 million on their Cap. They had roughly 16 million in cap space. That puts them at roughly 6 million left. Percy Harvin just got 6 million. That puts them at $0. They have roughly 3.3 million for their draft picks. Doesn't that put them over the CAP?

His brain is one hit away from being chopped meat.

3 concusions in a little over a year. There's a reason he was had for what was essentially a 1 year deal. This is someone who has proven to be susceptible to concussions. High risk signing, with the hope of a high reward.

And as far as this Dion Sims? Listen guys, let's not kid ourselves. Sims is a nice little player, but he's primarily a blocker. Dont make him out to be something he's not. He's not even close the receiving threat that Clay is. Not even close.

You lose Clay, and you're a worse football team, and you have to depend on one of the Big Three wideouts dropping to 14....

You can say the same with Clay and his bad knees. Not comparing the 2 injuries, as far as long lasting life changing, but they both have the same result. Both players have injury questions surrounding them.

I don't agree we are a worse offensive team since we lost Clay. So far the moves we've made have at minimum made us the same caliber offense. I think the GEM of our offense is Landry, and he's only going to get better.

Maybe top 5-10. He isn't better than Suh, Gerald McCoy or Dontario Poe.

Wow OK

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

I am curious how the Bills are going to afford Clay this year. If 10 million of the 20 is guaranteed that 10 million on their Cap. They had roughly 16 million in cap space. That puts them at roughly 6 million left. Percy Harvin just got 6 million. That puts them at $0. They have roughly 3.3 million for their draft picks. Doesn't that put them over the CAP?

they are fine Cap wise. Harvin and Clay are their last Big deals as reported. Then will look to their depth signings and cuts.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

I love how people who don't agree have to call you a casual fan or insult your football knowledge lol

Suh is better by far as a pass rusher. The total pressures are off the charts.

The list them Give me the link so I can look at Suhs total pressures vs Dareus

Wow OK

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

they are fine Cap wise. Harvin and Clay are their last Big deals as reported. Then will look to their depth signings and cuts.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

The list them Give me the link so I can look at Suhs total pressures vs Dareus

Actually I would put Suh and Dareus pretty close together, and above Poe and McCoy. Unfortunately, McCoy and Dareus play about 200 fewer snaps per year than Poe or Suh so their impact is limited in that way (fitness wise).

Though I think Suh has a slight edge on Dareus overall, I'm pretty sure Dareus had the same amount of hurries as Suh in one less game (he also had more sacks). It's tough to say, but statistically Dareus was a more disruptive/efficient pass rusher last year.

Dareus = Suh. Man I love bills fans.

Suh - 78 games , 239 tackles , 36 sacks , 15 pd , 1int , 2ff
Dareus - 63 games , 202 tackles , 28.5 sacks , 12 pd , 2ff

In 1 less season Dareus's numbers are on par with Suh's.........I know Suh has the big name but him and Dareus are neck and neck as far as stats and talent are concerned. Dareus was a top 5 pick for a reason you know.

How did a Clay thread turn into Darius vs Suh lol

Back
Top Bottom