clayton states minny & tampa want our pick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

clayton states minny & tampa want our pick

I have a different reason for wanting the trade with Minnesota

I work sat's till 1pm as it stands now I will miss Miami's selection if they stay at #2
so for selfish reasons if they trade with Minnesota that puts Miami on the clock around
2pm assumming each pick up to #7 takes the allowed 15 mins.

So there you go lets go Miami!!!!

Nublar7 said:
At #7, the top RBs will probably be gone and Frye is not worth the 18th pick(he may not even be drafted in round 1).

Nublar exactly how do you expect all three to be gone? Really think about that for a second... :shakeno:

Jaj said:
Nublar exactly how do you expect all three to be gone? Really think about that for a second... :shakeno:
Ok. I just thought deeply about it, and you are probably right. I apologize.

hold up here fellow phin fans

THIS MESSEGE WAS PAID FOR BY GEORGE BUSH FOR president in 2008

Nublar7 said:
Ok. I just thought deeply about it, and you are probably right. I apologize.

No need to apologize :lol:

Trading with either team would be great. I think I might like the Minny trade a bit more because we'd get more picks but if we trade down with Tampa we might be able to get Ronnie Brown still.

Assuming the trade values being equal, do the deal with Tampa. That way, if Edwards is gone but Mike Williams is still there at #5, you might be able to work another trade down again with Minny at #7 to nab more 1st day picks.

If that were to happen Minnesota would take Williamson. He's rated almost as high as Mike anyway. The only trade I could really see would be with SD for Mike Williams.

Realistically, I can't get excited about any trade rumors until we see what SF does. Perhaps they trade down with MN. Or, perhaps they draft Alex Smith. Either way, it hinders our ability to either a) trade down or b) get Smith.

SF drafting Smith is still the worst case scenario for us, imo, and I would have a hard time seeing them take Rodgers. If they do, I'll be a happy camper.

Clayton Smokescreen? Naaaaaaaah cant be! clayton doesnt make stuff up.

Omaha_Dolfan said:
I would be happy with my Mock (which I had us trading to Minny) I think there is enough people in there to make almost everyone except the we need a major running back happy.

Maurice Clarett is not a person who could be the only RB we took in this draft because of all his questions. The only way we'd pick him is if we traded for a vet or picked a RB earlier and had Clarett because of BPA.

BTW, I hate your mock and think that would possibly be the worst way we could go, but people disagree all the time and that's ok because none of us really know how anything is going to turn out with these guys.

Back
Top Bottom