C'mon Grier, Do Something | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

C'mon Grier, Do Something

Grier already started making moves. He’s likely working the phones as we speak and will most definitely be working the phones heavily over the next couple months.

Grier definitely hasn’t been perfect by any means and he’s made some mistakes as our GM but Grier being aggressive is one thing we all can’t deny!
Pretty sure he is at the combine where a lot of face to face with other GMs and agents take place.

Grier unloaded the monster contracts that he had to. He’s waiting to see who else gets cut or tagged, then will drop others to go for his targets.

I’m sure other teams are waiting on our moves too.

Grier has made the 2 obvious cuts already then pumped the brakes.

He's going to do everything he can to keep this team together.

Do the easy stuff first. Ogbah/Howard.

After that see the little stuff you can do, like this with Seiler that doesn't have the same effect as a restructure.

I don't believe a Sieler extension was on anyone's bingo card lol
Actually, I've heard a few ppl saying it was likely, including Kyle Crabs and the dynamic duo of Omar/Poupart.

Actually, I've heard a few ppl saying it was likely, including Kyle Crabs and the dynamic duo of Omar/Poupart.

For real?

Kudos to them. Did they mention what we would be looking at savings wise, cap this year? At least give an idea.

Crabs is good with this stuff. He actually breaks everything down phenomenally IMO

For real?

Kudos to them. Did they mention what we would be looking at savings wise, cap this year? At least give an idea.

Crabs is good with this stuff. He actually breaks everything down phenomenally IMO
Don't remember the exact number. It wasn't huge. I think it was in the area of 5m savings this year.

They were just talking about a straight restructure, not an additional year. With that, it could be a bit more I would think.

Don't remember the exact number. It wasn't huge. I think it was in the area of 5m savings this year.

They were just talking about a straight restructure, not an additional year. With that, it could be a bit more I would think.

Thanks.

It's interesting non the less.

Waiting on all these restructures that will haunt us in 2 years from now.

I cant wait.

Or maybe Grier realizes he needs to treat the future with a bit more care.

Waiting on all these restructures that will haunt us in 2 years from now.

I cant wait.

Or maybe Grier realizes he needs to treat the future with a bit more care.
You can't wait for two years from now?

You can't wait for two years from now?
I think our best shot at winning a Superbowl is 2 years from now vs next year so in a football sense, yes.

schitts creek wow GIF by CBC

Back
Top Bottom