C'mon Grier, Do Something | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

C'mon Grier, Do Something

Would love to have first round pick(s), but trading for multiple 2nd and maybe 3rd round picks is what I hope Grier is working on, along with F.A.

Especially when you need interior OL, LB and TE.

It’s easier to pass on the “premium” positions in the first round with these needs and go for quantity.

Look higher for the problem. Not that anybody can fire the dinosaur.

Yeah I'm uh....I'm still stunned by that stat....I'd rather not think about it 😂

Dan LeBatard threw out these stats. When the last time the Fins won a playoff game:

* Lebron was a high school freshman
* The Knicks were the defending Eastern Conference Champions
* The Houston Texans did not exist
* Shaq had zero NBA Championships
* Tom Brady hadn’t been drafted
* Metallica had just filed a lawsuit against Napster

JFC

Unless you want the option of tagging Wilkins. You gotta get under the cap and then another 22 mil under that by March 5th
This is what people aren't getting. We can't even tag him right now.

Hate to say it, but he's walking....

This is what people aren't getting. We can't even tag him right now.

Hate to say it, but he's walking....
Why can't we? Not saying we should, but we could if we wanted. It would require other moves before March 13, but we are not prohibited from doing so.

Why can't we? Not saying we should, but we could if we wanted. It would require other moves before March 13, but we are not prohibited from doing so.
We need to clear 29mil before the March deadline just to get under the cap. In addition, we would need to clear another 22mil to tag Wilkins before the deadline when he becomes a FA. 51mil is a lot of people to cut loose or restructure. Yes, we could do it, but its a lot and we would have to cut good players to make a difference and restructure big contracts, mortgaging the future.

This is a no win.

We need to clear 29mil before the March deadline just to get under the cap. In addition, we would need to clear another 22mil to tag Wilkins before the deadline when he becomes a FA. 51mil is a lot of people to cut loose or restructure. Yes, we could do it, but its a lot and we would have to cut good players to make a difference and restructure big contracts, mortgaging the future.

This is a no win.
I understand the ramifications. My point was they could if they wanted.

Dan LeBatard threw out these stats. When the last time the Fins won a playoff game:

* Lebron was a high school freshman
* The Knicks were the defending Eastern Conference Champions
* The Houston Texans did not exist
* Shaq had zero NBA Championships
* Tom Brady hadn’t been drafted
* Metallica had just filed a lawsuit against Napster

JFC

Wowwwwwwwww....

That was a lifetime for me ago...yeah it's been a while...

Back
Top Bottom