CNN/SI preview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CNN/SI preview

Yea I was just about to, they hit us hard, but in a crazy way have a point.

Same issue different article:

Only game in town

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe now I understand why nobody posted. I just read some of the other posts. These guys don't know their a$$holes from a hole in the ground.

They seem to think that Takeo Spikes will overhaul the Bills' defense by himself... and get this... Tom Brady is the next Joe Montana. On top of all that they really bashed Jay, while at the same time saying that we don't have any real receiving threats besides CC.

Sorry for posting this garbage in the first place.

Yeah, this Jacob Luft expert really doesn't dig Wanny.

owwwwwwwwwwww...

Man that was harsh.. but from what I can tell, Jacob Luft just don't like miami, plain and simple. Yes JF isn't striking fear in any opponents hearts and yeah we do have questions about our recievers or lack there of, and yes Wanny can be a liabilty.... But damn do some research.

I mean he sounds like a disgruntled fan with no facts and just hot air. He needs to go take a look at JF's number before his injury... actually he needs to take a look at how fluid our offense looked before the Denver game. He needs to also take into consideration, we lost our starting QB, starting WR and Second WR....

I want to know what team can survive those kinds of blows. I dare not predict any Superbowl trophy cause I 've been a fin fan waayyy too long to know better... but damn he could've been more objective... Iguess this is the kind of stuff you get in July, when all of the sports world hibernates....

I officially hate Jacob Luft.

I want his e-mail to see if he's up to eating a ton of crow after the season Jay will have.

What a butthole.

Jacob Luft his email address hidden from us. :)

>> Dolphins will make the playoffs because...
There is enough talent on the roster to overcome the incompetence of the head coach. If this team starts out 0-4 and it gets Wannstedt fired, that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. They would have enough time to get back into the playoff race under a better coach (read: anybody).

phins 1st four games:
HOU
at NYJ
BUF
at NYG

at the absolute worst, we start 1-3...no way we lose to houston on opening day at home. we're not dallas

>> Dolphins will miss the playoffs because...
Jay Fiedler continues his turnover-prone ways, the defense again buckles under the late-season pressure, and they can't find a second WR option to complement Chris Chambers.

"Jay Fiedler continues his turnover-prone ways"...this staement is wrong in so many ways, i dont even want to get into it

I dont think he said anything untrue. Our wr's are a huge question mark, Fiedler is a big question mark whether he can last the whole season or even keep outta turnover trouble if he does. Obviously he didnt get into our strengths such as running and defense, but even our defense has been known to suck late in the year as well.

Wow.. That article was right on the money... I agree with his assesment of Wanny.. I agree with his assesment of Feidler and the team has busted out to a 6-2 or 7-1 and squeaked into the playoffs 5 out of the last 6 years..

It can happen again this year, altho I dont think it will.. I believe the talent on this team is enough to push us into the playoffs and possibly the AFC Championship game..

Originally posted by stan marino
I dont think he said anything untrue. Our wr's are a huge question mark, Fiedler is a big question mark whether he can last the whole season or even keep outta turnover trouble if he does. Obviously he didnt get into our strengths such as running and defense, but even our defense has been known to suck late in the year as well.

But this would also put emphasis on the fact that we're only an injury away from no consistent running game..We have 3 of the 4 returning WR's and are still considered a ? mark at the position..that tells me resigning OG didn't give any of our critics cause to think we have anything. This again is why I want new blood on the corps with the addition of DT. I do think McKnight is the sleeper to build upon the season he had last year, which I think helps CC develop into the feared Wideout he can be.

I might be alone here. But I think the signing of OG is going to prove to be huge when all is said and done.

Muck: I agree with you a great deal, but I'm going to have to part company with you on the OG signing. I don't know that he makes the team, and if he does, I doubt he becomes an impact player. I'm betting the entire OG drama turns out to be an unimportant footnote in an otherwise great season.

Back
Top Bottom