CNN/SI preview | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CNN/SI preview

Originally posted by inFINSible

No, it doesn't. Not to people who can control themselves. :D

Politics may well be the most divisive issue in this country right now.

If you post a political statement on a public board you are bound to get a rise out of someone.

That being said I applaud you for enforcing TOS and for your other post about keeping threads on topic.

Now about Wannstedt...

Ahhh... shucks!

Quote:

Doc, thanks for the f*cking props!!!

81.....dawn's on her way back.....sorry pal...

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
F*ckin' A!:beerbang:

It's a damn conspiracy! :lol:

Then again, I could just be trying to work some reverse psychology on you there, inFIN! :D

Doc, STAY ON HIM FOR THOSE PICS!!! :lol:

Ok... I'm back. (Been "busy" last 24 hrs.)

It worked! I fell for it......you tricky devil.:D

:D ;) :D

Ahhh... so nice (just saw the new pic). :)

Beautiful, beautiful smile.

You probably get tired of hearing it, inFIN... but I'm happy for you. There's nothing like the love of/from a beautiful woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is enough talent on the roster to overcome the incompetence of the head coach. If this team starts out 0-4 and it gets Wannstedt fired, that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. They would have enough time to get back into the playoff race under a better coach (read: anybody).

Does anyone have Wannstedt's e-mail address? We need to send him this article! Every game we lose this year brings Wannstedt one step closer to the unemployment line.

I personally believe that Wannstedt will coach this team to the big game- if he puts on his game face and keeps it on all season long.

You say you don't know how to put on a game face? Then take a lesson from Jon Gruden

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he needs to become aggressive in his coaching philosophy and go after the jugular the ENTIRE game. No more "play not to lose" BS.

I remember standing on the fence at Disney last year during our scrimmages with TB. It's the 2-minute drill. And after we tackle someone for a short gain on a pass, Gruden's out there running around screaming "KILL THE F*CKING CLOCK!! KILL THE F*CKING CLOCK!!" Remember, it's Disney World. :lol:

The guy is intense.

I read somewhere (maybe here) that Wannstedt is going to give Norv Turner more freedom as far as making the call on offensive plays.

Originally posted by A&O

Does anyone have Wannstedt's e-mail address? We need to send him this article! Every game we lose this year brings Wannstedt one step closer to the unemployment line.

I personally believe that Wannstedt will coach this team to the big game- if he puts on his game face and keeps it on all season long.

You say you don't know how to put on a game face? Then take a lesson from Jon Gruden

Gruden's face isn't what intimadates his opponents. It's his knowledge of the game and the quality of his coaching.

Back
Top Bottom