Coaches Coaches Coaches | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaches Coaches Coaches

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
Here I will basically some up the coaches available.

The top is Stoops undoubted but I doubt he will leave unless they win a championship, even then.

The second might be Dan Reeves. This I a liked pick by me, but you guys may not agree with it. Atleast he has gotten to SBs.

Dennis Green has won many games, but never the big game.

Saban from LSU looks like a very good option.

Pete Carrol of USC is another one.

The other options are looking at basically the top teams in the league and seeing who the top coordinators are. I forget the name of the Pats D coach but he would be a great pick in my book. The Cowboys O coach would be another. What you look for is not Norv and Dave who had great talent and did the job, but those who had only so much talent and have done a great job.
You also look for a guy with energy in his 40's. Look for a guy with every quality that that annoying Bellicheck has.

This is all for you guys to read and comment. I know you are a Stoops supporter big time, but I have no clue if he will finally come out and if he will chose us.

I think if he came to the NFL we would be tops on his list.

He has Florida ties, and is a defensive guru. Our personnel fits him best. He would love to coach Ricky Williams. Who wouldn't?

No way I want Pete Carrol as the Dolphins coach. He was AWFUL for New England.

Every third down and short they'd run a fullback blast....

All bad options. Pete Carroll? NO THANK YOU. Fans just wouldn't stand for that.

Dennis Green? He's a player's coach. The team is a bunch of gutless, spoiled creampuffs... Green would make things infinitely worse.

They need some hard-*** ex-marine who isn't afraid to let 'er rip. I'm thinking Jim Mora, Tom Coughlin, you name it.

When you have Dolphins players saying in the paper that they *want* their coach to rip on them, you know it's time to get someone who isn't such a *****.

Originally posted by Jaj
Here I will basically some up the coaches available.

The top is Stoops undoubted but I doubt he will leave unless they win a championship, even then.

The second might be Dan Reeves. This I a liked pick by me, but you guys may not agree with it. Atleast he has gotten to SBs.

Dennis Green has won many games, but never the big game.

Saban from LSU looks like a very good option.

Pete Carrol of USC is another one.

The other options are looking at basically the top teams in the league and seeing who the top coordinators are. I forget the name of the Pats D coach but he would be a great pick in my book. The Cowboys O coach would be another. What you look for is not Norv and Dave who had great talent and did the job, but those who had only so much talent and have done a great job.
You also look for a guy with energy in his 40's. Look for a guy with every quality that that annoying Bellicheck has.

They hire Pete Caroll and I am looking for a new team, he may be OK in college but he sucks as and NFL coach if your going to mention him why not Bozo Switzer. :lol:

You guys will get a kick out of this. I looked up on google Pete Caroll and misspelled his name. For fun I did I am feeling lucky. It came out with a Dolphins board trying to find a new coach.:lol:

Tough discipline coaches work with young teams.

Stoops is by far the best option but what will intice him to come here? I say all of us e-mail him admiration mail, maybe he will start to like us.:tongue:

Originally posted by Jaj
You guys will get a kick out of this. I looked up on google Pete Caroll and misspelled his name. For fun I did I am feeling lucky. It came out with a Dolphins board trying to find a new coach.:lol:

Tough discipline coaches work with young teams. A Dan Reeves would do well here.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does anyone know if Stoops has said if he wins the National Championship he will come here? Yes he is a D coach, but Stoops is also a very underrated O coach.

How about Jim Mora Jr.? He seems fiery..

Romeo Crennel is the Pats D coach. Anybody who gets their team to play that kind of football with that many injuries is a good coach.

Back
Top Bottom