Cole Beasley Out | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cole Beasley Out

Cole Beasley won’t be the difference on whether Buffalo beats New England or not.
I just remember on about every third down against the dolphins it was Cole Beasley who moved the chains. This is a big loss for Buffalo.

I watch multiple games live every Sundays and I see alot of Buffalo. He is important to their offense.

If this was a Jakeem Grant thread royalshank would care.

Isnt this pretty significant for the Fins playoffs chances?

I am not sure our fellow finfan realizes what this means but, that doesn't really mean that the Bills will lose. The Bills have way too many receivers that are great. In fact almost every receiver that plays meaningful time has over 400 yards in total with at least a touchdown. Sanders, Knox, and Davis also have more td catches.

It’s not really a big deal, He isn’t that good anyways. Has terrible hands. Only averages less than 50 yards a game and has just one TD.

I just remember on about every third down against the dolphins it was Cole Beasley who moved the chains. This is a big loss for Buffalo.

I watch multiple games live every Sundays and I see alot of Buffalo. He is important to their offense.
They will be fine. Just curious, how much do you think the betting line changed since the news about Beasley?

He is huge for their offense. Although they have other guys, he's such a difficult cover. There's a reason why he's clearly the #2 target on that offense.

Said the guy who loves to write "who cares"

thanks for the invaluable contribution to the forum.
Funny like FH is the frickin place to go for insight and very much thought provoking facts though some is there but usually takes some searching, (its a good way to kill time). A lot of wasted opinions not worthy of actual consideration and then a hole other gang wasting time griping about it, unable to realize thats in the same boat of "who cares" ... Another discussion on nothing and that invaluable contripution you hate so much..... lol

So whats the big deal about the potential of possibly reaching a Playoff. Whoopi- do we got to the playoffs. Though would like Tua and young guns who end up still here getting a little PO experience and all of us seeing one more game. But for many of us especially those of the earlier Shula days the playoffs were not the goal it was and IMO still is Super Bowl and winning.....playoffs ? blah blah blah, just todays lowered expectations. Which isn't that weird for the last 20 years and younger fans never experienced.....
To many of us see the playoffs are a nice place to finish off but by no means happy with it as our expectation. Hey JMO

They will be fine. Just curious, how much do you think the betting line changed since the news about Beasley?
Looks like the line hasnt moved. That's not all that surprising. I wouldn't think Beasley is a name that will move a line.

Doesn't mean it won't impact the game. Just means book makers don't expect him being out will impact the money coming in.

I'm not saying its doom and gloom. The Bills could still win, but he's a significant piece of their offense.

Back
Top Bottom