Cole Beasley Out | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cole Beasley Out

I haven't analyzed all the paths to the playoffs.

So many teams bunched in that 7-9 win range. Miami "just" has to win out and take care of business.

As to the Buffalo at New England game, i think the Patriots win. Maybe that could work out if the Dolphins run the table?

So many teams to root against, but some great matchups over the last three weeks. Will be very interesting.

I am not sure our fellow finfan realizes what this means but, that doesn't really mean that the Bills will lose. The Bills have way too many receivers that are great. In fact almost every receiver that plays meaningful time has over 400 yards in total with at least a touchdown. Sanders, Knox, and Davis also have more td catches.
Sanders is hurt doubt he is playing

Funny like FH is the frickin place to go for insight and very much thought provoking facts though some is there but usually takes some searching, (its a good way to kill time). A lot of wasted opinions not worthy of actual consideration and then a hole other gang wasting time griping about it, unable to realize thats in the same boat of "who cares" ... Another discussion on nothing and that invaluable contripution you hate so much..... lol

So whats the big deal about the potential of possibly reaching a Playoff. Whoopi- do we got to the playoffs. Though would like Tua and young guns who end up still here getting a little PO experience and all of us seeing one more game. But for many of us especially those of the earlier Shula days the playoffs were not the goal it was and IMO still is Super Bowl and winning.....playoffs ? blah blah blah, just todays lowered expectations. Which isn't that weird for the last 20 years and younger fans never experienced.....
To many of us see the playoffs are a nice place to finish off but by no means happy with it as our expectation. Hey JMO
I only became a fan in 84 so I missed the super bowl days. I have to say after 84 most years it was hoping for playoffs and either getting that or not. It was not much more with shula. Now the 70's are different level of success. But I don't remember too many years we were legit super bowl teams except for 85 92 and 93. 86 87 88 89 no playoffs.
90 we made playoffs but that team was no where near good enough to beat buffalo or raiders or cowboys
91-missed again
92-I will give you that year.
93-best year but marino and other injuries killed it
94- good team but not super bowl
95- barely made playoffs

Then we went to the jimmy J years and those were mostly playoffs but not a real super bowl team.

I think some of us care about making playoffs last year and this year because we are starved for it. 2008 and 2016 are only times we made it since 2001. Last year when you win 10 you usually get in. So it would be nice to just get in even if we would be one and done. I will still be happy. Plus it would be harder to move on from tua if the team makes playoffs. And I want to keep tua

Saying all that. I doubt we make it.
Even if we win out I don't see buffalo winning sunday and then we need titans to collapse or chargers and I don't see that.

I have trouble rooting for either team. Somehow I’ll smile whoever loses.
bills losing does nothing to help us. As much as I enjoy them losing. I won't this time.

I haven't analyzed all the paths to the playoffs.

So many teams bunched in that 7-9 win range. Miami "just" has to win out and take care of business.

As to the Buffalo at New England game, i think the Patriots win. Maybe that could work out if the Dolphins run the table?

So many teams to root against, but some great matchups over the last three weeks. Will be very interesting.
only way that helps is that pats would maybe rest their players against us. But we would need other teams to collapse like titans or chargers or colts Not likely

Beasley has 76 catches so he’s definitely a factor for Buffalo. He’s scored once so that’s not great but he can move the chains.

only way that helps is that pats would maybe rest their players against us. But we would need other teams to collapse like titans or chargers or colts Not likely
The Bills beating the Patriots is a MASSIVE game for the Dolphin's playoff chances.

I worked out a bunch of outcomes and I think if the Patriots beat the Bills I'm pretty sure we will need an upset win with either Atlanta over Buffalo, Jacksonville over New England or Houston winning against the Chargers to make the playoffs. Of course, we'd have to win out.

Bills have not looked that good for a while. Losing Beasley is a hit for them but look how the Fins did without Waddle. They still got it done.
I mean they just lost to TB in overtime, partly due to some terrible officiating. I’m certainly not underestimating them.

Not saying the bills can’t overcome losing Beasley, just that it is definitely going to have an impact

Back
Top Bottom