Cole Beasley Out | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cole Beasley Out

Oh just want to add there are several more important areas of fixing which I seem to care about a lot more than reaching a playoff...... ( hint Coaching staff ) and area of importance for the actual developing of a more than playoff bound team. A dominating team in which I believe we have developed and one more upgrade with a credible coaching staff can possible bring us to that level without the need for all these other team scenarios.
The organization is NOT there and that is the most concerning.
Again JMO

Last edited:
Gives Davis more chances for targets so I'm happy about that.

Money is on the line so glad Bease is out lol.

From my understanding we need the Bills to beat the Patriots. So yes, it is relevant and important. Hopefully, Beasley's absence will not affect the outcome of the game.
All he did was drop everything his way the first game vs NE, but he catches everything in sight vs Miami lol

Cole Beasley won’t be the difference on whether Buffalo beats New England or not.
In a matchup that close everything can be the difference. Certainly one of the better slot WRs in the league playing.

In a matchup that close everything can be the difference. Certainly one of the better slot WRs in the league playing.
Bills have not looked that good for a while. Losing Beasley is a hit for them but look how the Fins did without Waddle. They still got it done.

the bills finish with atlanta and the jets so maybe they lose 3 straight. ya never know. probably not though lol

Bills offense still stacked unlike our wideout core they have depth. Still have Diggs/Sanders and Gabriel Davis is probably way better than Beasley but doesn’t get as much playing time due to Beasley being a vet leader and Davis only being his second year. Davis has only like 180 less yards than Beasley with less than half his receptions and 6x more tds lol

Put me down for team who cares if anyone is tallying, he’s more of a liability from them being an explosive offense

Back
Top Bottom