Colin Coward | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin Coward

Might be the biggest idiot on the planet!
If this has been posted already sorry, if not here it is;

The usual Tua bashing and Rodgers, Mahomes, Herbert, Allen d*ck sucking.
What I find really sad about his hatred is he only spews partial facts, as if to continue his hate on for Tua.
He bashes Tua for only scoring one TD vs NO but fails to bash Brady for scoring 0 points against NO at HOME!
He compliments Josh Allen but fails to mention how, with the score 26-21 vs the patrtiots mid way through the 4th quarter, he throws an obvious INT into defenders hands that would have been a pick 6.
He is so delusional he says Mac Jones is better than Tua, did he watch the Bills game….? Mac asked to throw more than twice and it was ugly.

Man I just want a win this weekend and then home to NE for a playoff spot on the line. Tua will win that game, Jones will get embarrassed and then losers like Coward can go crawl into a hole……
Hey I like Tua, but I'm cautiously optimistic about Tua. My issue with Cowherd is his "obsession" with qbs who have eye popping traits and talent and that's what makes them potentially be great qbs. Yes you can't have a franchise qb without strong traits in certain areas. And it's nice for a qb to haver a rocket arm and run like josh allen. But a high ceilling goes beyond that. To me, a qb has just as much of a high ceiling if his arm is average but can make the necessary throws, but is super accurate, has some athleticism, has very strong intangibles, leadership, great and reading defenses and clutch vs One that has the cannon arm, very athletic, but decent intangibles, but not as strong on the mental part as the former. They both even out. He seems in love with qbs with size, strong arm, etc. Which I get, but most of your busts had that. And makes me wonder what he would've said about Joe montana starting his career out if Joe was playing now. He probably would have said things about Joe's low ceiling even though Joe was the Goat before brady ha

I have zero interest in Watson. I respect his talent, yeah, he's a top QB, but I would pass. We need to re-sign like 4 key guys coming up and in the next year or so, Tua is cheap and with an improved line, has a really high ceiling. He has the potential to get up there with the better QBs. This is the way you build the team. Houston had Watson, look how well that turned out.

Not sure saying Watson is a bad player helps the Tua cause or argument. Think his on-going legal issues are by far the biggest impediment there and can't see why we would have real interest because of that. If the Fins are really determined to move on from Tua (I hope not despite playing devil's advocate sometimes) what makes much more sense is an all-in push for Rodgers and Adams. Think some GB fan was posting something along those lines the other day.

We all assume the team doesn’t go down the field a ton because the line doesn’t provide Tua with time right? If this is true it negates anything Cowherd says.

It’s that simple.

I’ll play Devils Advocate here, as a Tua fan myself:

1. That pick was terrible. And his tendency to rush his footwork under pressure and throw over the middle is not good. And he doesn’t seem to be improving in that area. What gives?

2. Flo clearly does not trust him, or he doesn’t trust his OL, or both. But the conservative game plan is not going to beat good teams. Is this because he thinks this is all Tua can do, manage games, or is this just kid gloves treatment until he learns and OL improves?

I like Tua a lot, and as much as he’s been underrated, there are still questions. We have yet to see him be allowed to play QB as though the team will need more than 20 points in a game.
With the 31st ranked rushing attack based on ypc and 32nd ranked OL, even accurately getting off those short passes thanks to his quick release and reads is IMO miraculous

Not sure saying Watson is a bad player helps the Tua cause or argument. Think his on-going legal issues are by far the biggest impediment there and can't see why we would have real interest because of that. If the Fins are really determined to move on from Tua (I hope not despite playing devil's advocate sometimes) what makes much more sense is an all-in push for Rodgers and Adams. Think some GB fan was posting something along those lines the other day.
Not saying he's bad, but also not saying that those gaudy numbers while delivering only 4 wins should be considered impressive. Tua has done more with less and if he were on Houston winning only 4 games, he'd be called a 'loser"

Watson. Whether quilty or not... pretty obvious he at least paid for pleasure. Professional athlete with at least some aspects for people/women to like. #pathetic and nobody I want on my team. Even for their 3 next first round picks.

I 100% disagree with his Mack is better than Tua take. His example of Mack sucking while trailing by 14 is true, but I don't feel the same way about Tua.

I don't think the rest of his take is that absurd. You need an elite qb to win Super Bowls. Look at the last 20 years. Maybe 5-6 teams won without elite QB's. He doesn't think Tua is going to be elite and he thinks Watson is. I disagree with Watson being elite but his take isn't absurd either. It's not out of the realm of possibility that at the end of their careers that Watson is better than Tua on paper.

Obviously his legal issues make me not want to trade for Watson, but I can see why you'd kick the tires.

Divorce? He's a dik rider for sure. Always going with trends and never able to formulate his own ideas. I remember listing to him when we didn't have many options with technology now and podcasts. He's a phony!

Why even lose sleep about another normal humans opinion. Win the next two and you shut everyone up. Lose one and expect more of the same.

I've never respected his opinion and never will. Him, Stephen A Smith, and the rest of similar ilk always blow smoke out their asses. Only ESPN talking head if you will I ever have tolerated and/or even liked all that much is Dan Patrick.

Back
Top Bottom