Colin Coward | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin Coward

This guy changes his mind like the wind. Half the qbs he loves now he used to hate, go back and listen to his old clips. Once Tua gets voted to the pro bowl he'll claim he was always a fan

Tua doesn’t have the same production in large part because our coaching staff is tying his hands. Our full game plan is to put the game in the hands of our defense and play safe, conservative offense. We don’t have a killer mindset on the offensive side of the ball. Look at the saints game - playing for a FG before half, and then the last two drives of the game I believe were all running plays. Pair that with our pick 6 and that’s 4 drives that Tua doesn’t have to score a TD.
The play calling is limited not because of the coaches or Tua, but because of our O-line. I thought that was pretty obvious by now.

In his defense on this one, I’d probably make the same Freudian slip if I was sitting next to Joy all day every day.

Yeah great idea Colin Coward. Let's give up on a young hungry deadly accurate QB that has won us 7 straight games for a qb that is facing over 20 lawsuits during the MeToo movement. Outstanding idea! smh idiot

Again, the only thing I've ever tried watching the Herd show on FS1 is when Jason Taylor's sister is filling in as host and showing off her cleavage. I would also hope for a wardrobe malfunction haha
7072de2c5579d8fffbd7a0a02aefb5e4.jpg
Yeah, she stacked. She got curves on lower half too. As one wise man once said, ok maybe not a wise man, but a man nonethless
flirty flirting GIF

IMO,

1. He needs more reps, receivers that can run those deeper routes properly and time to set his feet. I agree, he has had some bad misses. (Trust me I complain about Tua at home sometimes, but the kid always bounces back. Love that about him.)

2. I used to think it was Flo. Its not. Its the Oline and receivers. I dont think he trusts Parker (When he even has him available to throw to)
I think also and wonder if it's him being frustrated by the o line not giving him time to launch the ball. As well as conservative dink and dunk play calling. I don't think that pass was not from Tua seeing waddle. But him just desperately wanting to get a big pass. He lost patience. It's not uncommon for young qbs to do that and even top qbs have passes sail on them too. It was a bad decision and pass, but I don't think it was because he couldn't see the field or other open receivers. He let his emotiona get to him. I think ppl think Tua is a qb that wants to dink and dunk or scared, but in bama he launched deep passes all over.

I think tua has been going with the plan but probably frustrated with the lack of time from o line and maybe play calling. I mean Tua knows what a talent Waddle is and that speed he has. And how Waddles being utilized, but a lot of Waddles talent being left off the table, because not much time for deep passes. When he suddenly gets a little extra time, it seems like he's thinking "ok I got time, whose out deep I can launch it too". He needs to fix that, but I think o line and play calling can be just as much to blame to wear on a young qbs patience who has been pretty patient thus far taking what's there for him

Last edited:
This guy changes his mind like the wind. Half the qbs he loves now he used to hate, go back and listen to his old clips. Once Tua gets voted to the pro bowl he'll claim he was always a fan

I don't mind someone changing their mind as new things happen, new evidence etc, and i have not listened much lately, but he always seemed to play revisionist history about what he said which is lame, also would treat callers like **** just to sound like he was right about something.

Not sure saying Watson is a bad player helps the Tua cause or argument. Think his on-going legal issues are by far the biggest impediment there and can't see why we would have real interest because of that. If the Fins are really determined to move on from Tua (I hope not despite playing devil's advocate sometimes) what makes much more sense is an all-in push for Rodgers and Adams. Think some GB fan was posting something along those lines the other day.
If miami moved on from Rodgers, I'd rather they go for Wilson than Rodgers. Something about Rodgers attitude makes me wonder if he can take miami to superbowl. Sure afc championship game, but idk. Wilson is also younger too. And until the finger injury he's been very durable.

I think also and wonder if it's him being frustrated by the o line not giving him time to launch the ball. As well as conservative dink and dunk play calling. I don't think that pass was not from Tua seeing waddle. But him just desperately wanting to get a big pass. He lost patience.
In the comments section people said he seemed mad or tired.

He compliments Josh Allen but fails to mention how, with the score 26-21 vs the patrtiots mid way through the 4th quarter, he throws an obvious INT into defenders hands that would have been a pick 6.

NFL QB almost throws INT.

Shocker.

Back
Top Bottom