Colin Cowherd < Moron | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin Cowherd < Moron

DZimmer000

BJJ Black Belt
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Well…..Here’s Cowherd blasting Tua today after Flores said he never lost faith in him

Now, here’s Cowherd before the 2020 draft.

I can’t stand guys that never played anything (except with themselves) spouting their opinion as if it was fact. Especially when they change their minds once a week.

Here’s to hoping that Tua shuts everyone up this year.

I'll just say I think he's wrong. I don't get what drives him to go after Tua 4 or 5 times per week. It's not like there's a loud pro Tua crowd that he's trying to counter. It's not like Tua's done anything wrong over the past few months. To me it's just attacking a young player that's still growing into his place in the league.

Last edited:
I wonder if race is a factor in Cowherd's constant attack on Tua, but then I remember he was barking about Baker Mayfield last year. Maybe it's more of: Shorter qbs tend to fail... if I just keep bashing qbs that are 6'1 or less I'm bound to be right at some point. THen I can say "Look at me. I told you xxxx would fail."

I generally don’t care what Cowtard says….And I don’t ever listen to his podcast or watch him on any platform. However, this popped up on my Google feed and I want to point out how big of an idiot he is.

That dude-ette has trouble qualifying for anything more than a click hungry not sack licker...

I am a Tua fan and I think he has a lot to prove this year.

I think he will take a big step forward. It doesn’t matter what I think, he has to do it on the field.

Results don’t lie.

I can't imagine what rehab from a broken hip would be like. I had my hip replaced last year, it was like a daze of Oxy and laying in bed doing butt crunches as PT for months.

He basically rehabbed his hip, season started and then sat behind Fitz for weeks - right? And we are supposed to disappointed he didn't do as well as Herbert immediately?

He needs some time imo. I have so much more hope for Tua than I ever had for Tannehill. Sorry - I know this has beaten to death here. I'm staying away from Tua threads until week 1 of 2021 season.

I can't imagine what rehab from a broken hip would be like. I had my hip replaced last year, it was like a daze of Oxy and laying in bed doing butt crunches as PT for months.

He basically rehabbed his hip, season started and then sat behind Fitz for weeks - right? And we are supposed to disappointed he didn't do as well as Herbert immediately?

He needs some time imo. I have so much more hope for Tua than I ever had for Tannehill. Sorry - I know this has beaten to death here. I'm staying away from Tua threads until week 1 of 2021 season.
He thinks he knows what he is talking about, as if he judges QBs better than actual scouts etc. He is a clown. This guy will flip again praise Tua. When Tua will be a top QB next season, he will most likely play his clip about Tua pre draft... FLIP FLOPPER at its finest

Back
Top Bottom