Colin Cowherd < Moron | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin Cowherd < Moron

He’s a guy I could never listen to back from when he did radio. His voice and what came out of his mouth were so annoying I’d have to switch the dial immediately. I can’t click on that because his voice is nails on a chalkboard to me.

Was Cowherd always behind Josh Allen? If he was then I would give him respect. Not sure what he said about Allen before he got a #1 WR and broke out. If Tua gets a stud WR and breaks out, I would guess Colin will just STFU

I enjoy Cowherd's show for its entertainment but take his opinion, good or bad, with a grain of salt.

That being said, Chris Simms' opinion about Tua is concerning.

Last edited:
BTW Cowherd’s 8th rate observational humor has Mitzi Shore turning in her grave

I ebjoy Cowherd's show for its entertainment but take his opinion, good or bad, with a grain of salt.

Do you enjoy Carrot Top and Jeff Dunham too?

His takes are pretty bizarre on Tua.

He always shows the same bad highlights of him because no QB makes bad throws as a rookie.

He literally has not said one thing good about Tua he could say...Tua has a off season & year removed from major injury let's see what he has....

He praises Trey Lance who barely has any film but I guess since his daughter dates him he is a star for Cowherd.

I enjoy Cowherd's show for its entertainment but take his opinion, good or bad, with a grain of salt.

Chris Simms‘ opinion is what has influenced Cowherd’s opinion and got him to flip. I hope Tua sticks it up all the naysayers as*.

Honestly threads like this just baffle me. The guy is a sports talk show host. His JOB is literally to give his opinion on sports. He’s become a millionaire by doing so. If he was praising Tua everybody on here would be singing a different tune but because he’s talking about a player of ours specifically the QB he’s stupid and don’t know what he’s talking about.

Some of y’all need to understand that just because he doesn’t like Tua doesn’t mean that what he says will turn out to be true. Honestly take a second and think about this. If one of these big networks came to you and said we’ll give you a couple million a year to get on TV and give your daily opinion about sports then every single one of us would say where do I sign? So many people get so offended by what Colin or Stephen A or Max or any of those type of guys say and I don’t understand why. That is literally their job. They’re not going to have a glowing opinion of every single guy that suits up for the Miami Dolphins or whatever other professional or college teams each of us pull for.

Imagine if that was you and people all over message boards and social media did nothing but bash every single opinion you gave. Their is a ton of people that would buckle under that type of bashing every single day. It’s just ridiculous to bash somebody for an opinion but it happens everyday and on here especially. Well since I don’t agree with so an so they’re a complete dumbass. That is such a ridiculous train of thought. I’ve seen quite a few threads on here that start with a video of somebody praising Tua. That’s how it works. If somebody is praising him then they’re the greatest person alive and nobody is smarter than them. If somebody doesn’t give a glowing opinion of Tua then they’re a dumbass. I can only shake my head at this.

I’m sorry for the rant but my goodness it’s just a guy giving an opinion and doing what he’s paid to do. I don’t particularly like Colin myself but he knows a lot more than people give him credit for and he does have interesting insights from time to time. Same thing with Stephen A and Max. Personally I think Stephen A has a little racist to him but once again he does give interesting insight on certain things. Just because these guys didnt play don’t mean they don’t have credible sources because 99% of them do. A lot of times the opinions they give are more educated guesses because of what they’ve been told by their sources. It’s not that Colin doesnt like Tua it’s the sources he’s talking to (scouts and front office people around the league) that he forms his takes off of. I’ve seen Colin break news on his show quite a few times and the next day sure enough exactly what he said is what happens.

Someone in this thread asked why he feels the need to bash Tua daily now. Well for one the Miami Dolphins are starting to get more publicity and Tua himself is a polarizing figure because of who he is. Another reason is that Joy Taylor his co host is the sister of Miami Dolphin HOF Jason Taylor. He was pretty decent wasn’t he? Joy is a huge Dolphins fan so of course since she’s the co host he’s going to talk about Miami. Don’t you think Joy has a few sources down there in South Beach? I’m sure she does so it would make sense that she reports what she’s been told to Colin and he forms his opinion off that.

It’s just one mans opinion and if he’s wrong then he’ll admit to it eventually. He literally does a segment on Mondays called where Colin was right and where Colin was wrong. I mean I don’t know what else people want him to do. He’s literally on air showing where he was wrong. I don’t see to many others in his profession doing that on air. It’s ok to disagree with the dude but to call him names and put him down is just ridiculous. The man didn’t get to where he is without knowing a thing or two about sports.

Its possible to evaluate a player highly in college and then see them in the pros and change your mind.

Everyone with a negative opinion on a player isn't a hater. If they only spoke positive they wouldn't be evaluating anything.

I don't like him myself but its annoying how every negative comment or opinion = hate. If you dislike his opinion don't listen to it. Its what I do.

I'll just say I think he's wrong. I don't get what drives him to go after Tua 4 or 5 times per week. It's not like there's a loud pro Tua crowd that he's trying to counter. It's not like Tua's done anything wrong over the past few months. To me it's just attacking a young player that's still growing into his place in the league.

Maybe because his cohort, Joy Taylor, is a Dolphins fan???

She's either corrupted him or he's corrupted her because they both have equally awful opinions on Tua.

The worst being that it is somehow a smart or good business decision to give up on Tua after 9 starts.

I have no idea how anybody tries to sell that idea with a straight face, let alone thinking they are smart business/football people.

I’m not listening to the clip but if he says Tua might not be a good QB he may be right. It’s an incomplete assessment as of right now and only Tua can prove it wrong.

It's quite alright to have an opinion and believe he "might not" develop into a capable starting QB. It's altogether different to believe anything of certainty after only 9 starts.

9 starts coming off a season with no camp or preseason games and within a year of major hip surgery.

Some people just don't realize how ignorant they really are.

It's quite alright to have an opinion and believe he "might not" develop into a capable starting QB. It's altogether different to believe anything of certainty after only 9 starts.

9 starts coming off a season with no camp or preseason games and within a year of major hip surgery.

Some people just don't realize how ignorant they really are.
You have to have a strong take on a show like his in order to “create” buzz. Being cautious in one’s opinion isn’t going to get ratings.

Back
Top Bottom