Colin Cowherd < Moron | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin Cowherd < Moron

I love Tua, hes a hard worker and a good guy and I own his jersey.

However, we've built a damn strong team under Flores. So as much as I hate listening to the Media bash Tua, if he does fail next season and the season after, I'll be right there with them wanting a new QB. Right now its too early but if Tua doesn't take a big step forward, im gonna want him replaced.

We can't give QBs 7 years like we did with Tannehill.

Tua gets 2 more years in my eyes. We have 2 Frist round picks in 23' if Tua isnt at least a probowler by then we gotta draft someone else.

NFL is a tough business, you gotta play well to stay.

He’s doing it for clicks he knows Tua will get him clicks. He was all over Tuas nutsack in that Tua documentary, watch him in that doc it’s nothing but praise. He’s doing this because he knows it gets him views. He’s trolling everyone, clickbait at its finest.

He’s doing it for clicks he knows Tua will get him clicks. He was all over Tuas nutsack in that Tua documentary, watch him in that doc it’s nothing but praise. He’s doing this because he knows it gets him views. He’s trolling everyone, clickbait at its finest.

Just playing devils advocate, why can people not change their mind after seeing new information?

You have to have a strong take on a show like his in order to “create” buzz. Being cautious in one’s opinion isn’t going to get ratings.

Explains why I don’t watch “hot take” shows. I didn’t read the National Enquirer growing up either. For good reason. His show, and others like it, have a National Enquirer feel to them. Chock full of BS.

Just playing devils advocate, why can people not change their mind after seeing new information?

Why can’t people reserve judgement before seeing much, if any, information at all?

If more people did that, they wouldn’t find themselves in a position to need to change their opinion so often.

Even then, many are stubborn and refuse to budge from their initial jump to a conclusion.

Chris Simms‘ opinion is what has influenced Cowherd’s opinion and got him to flip. I hope Tua sticks it up all the naysayers as*.
Chris Simms? The same Chris Simms that threw 30% more INTS than TDs? The Chris Simms that has a career NFL QB rating of 69.1? The Chris Simms that steals a living cos of his old man? The Chris Simms that was the QB when Tampa Bay lost 17–10 in a game where Washington gained only 120 yards of offense, the lowest total for a playoff winner in NFL history. The Chris Simms that in 2008 October 8th was released to make room for punter Josh Miller?....I could keep typing but arthritis will set in.

Why can’t people reserve judgement before seeing much, if any, information at all?

If more people did that, they wouldn’t find themselves in a position to need to change their opinion so often.

Even then, many are stubborn and refuse to budge from their initial jump to a conclusion.

Because in order for humans to survive in ancient times we became pattern seeking creatures who use our brains.

Fir better or worse its part of our biology to come to conclusions and test them.

A person refusing to change their mind is just stubborness which im sure also provides some survival benefit.

That would be my way too deep answer to that lol

Chris Simms? The same Chris Simms that threw 30% more INTS than TDs? The Chris Simms that has a career NFL QB rating of 69.1? The Chris Simms that steals a living cos of his old man? The Chris Simms that was the QB when Tampa Bay lost 17–10 in a game where Washington gained only 120 yards of offense, the lowest total for a playoff winner in NFL history. The Chris Simms that in 2008 October 8th was released to make room for punter Josh Miller?....I could keep typing but arthritis will set in.

Not sure what his career has to do with his analytical skills or lack thereof.

Guarantee he put up better numbers than anyone in this thread would.

Well the reality is .... IF we can get WATSON, just like King says ... I think (AND HOPE) that we are ALL in ...

TUA will never be as good as WATSON ... of course only speaking about on the football field ....

I had a day off today and watched some TV... everything but fsn & bspn

Weather Channel >> Spanish soap operas >> Price is Right >> Judge Judy >> Cowherd, etc...
Lol. Judge Judy over Cowherd.

Back
Top Bottom