Colin Cowherd < Moron | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin Cowherd < Moron

Well.... we have heard a LOT on the tua situation. But, just for titts & giggles, lets see what Denver has to say about the subject.......

That was the dumbest thing I ever watched. Only thing I do agree is that if Tua don't preform this year then Grier will trade him. Grier is very aggressive, but that what Tua said had Zero to do with Aaron Rodgers. Lol

Was mentioned specifically this AM on one of the shows (possibly even by Bruschi) that Belichick is an advocate of playing the best player who puts them into the position to win....and unsentimentally pulling those who underperform that day.

Of course with Brady, it was other positions... but does his philosophy remind you of anyone else?

Tua had a good year????? What games were you watching wow??? Can you tell me ONE throw he made that made you say wow what a throw? because i cant...he was terrible, rookie or not....and he wont get better....ask green bay if 2 number 1s and 2 2s and 2 3s will get it done for rodgers and go get him!
Why? Can you give a valid reason as to why? Do you have anything to back this up?

Did your psychic tell you so? Did you have a vision? Are you an upper echelon film watcher that can deduce a players entire career path? If so please don't spare the details.

Why? Can you give a valid reason as to why? Do you have anything to back this up?

Did your psychic tell you so? Did you have a vision? Are you an upper echelon film watcher that can deduce a players entire career path? If so please don't spare the details.
The cheetos residue around his lazy boy spelled out a prediction

Back
Top Bottom