Colin Cowherd < Moron | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin Cowherd < Moron

Burrow had much better skill players around him compared to Tua and it wasn't really that close. We will see how Burrow does in year two coming off of a serious injury. Not that torn knee ligaments is any comparison to a dislocated hip. Trying to compare Ryan Fitzpatrick to Ryan Finley and Brandon Allen must be some kind of joke. Although it is interesting that those guys lead the Bengals to the same amount of wins as Burrow did.
worse team? yes. But, it was because of the defense as Bengals had better players on offense. On offense the only position we were better was TE. Now, our defense was much better meaning? Burrow will need to throw a lot more, and get more yards per game as they were behind.

Now, about Fitsy, he had a great year, but he LOST the QB1 gig because he was ONLY 3 and 3 as a starter with 7 Ints in only 6 games. He as also leaving way too many points on the table, and against the Jets, the only third down conversion the the whole game was by Tua at the end of the game.

First game vs NE we lost because of Fitz, and the Seahawks game we also lost because of him. The Jets game he had a great first half, and awful second half.

After that, HE WAS A GREAT RELIEVER, but he was not a winners as a starter.

Now, as a starter, he had a great game vs Buffalo, Jaguars and San Francisco. He was just iNCONSISTENT.

But, don't worry, we are going to see Burrow and Tua play in 2021, I will say both are going to have very good seasons, would you say the same???? In Tua I trust, do you???

Well Cowherd might be right and it might not be Tuas fault if he fails.

Our Co-offesnive coordinators seem utterly clueless and totally void of experiance in ther current "shared" role. I hope im wrong but if we have an iceberg ahead in 2022... Godsey and Studsville are the iceberg and will be the reason this ship shinks.
I don't think anyone has any idea how well this Co-Offensive Coordinators will work, it could work beautifully and be the new big trend or this could turn out to be the biggest dumpster fire in years.

Just need to wait and see.

Are you not aware that Burrow missed most of the year with a torn ACL. He was on pace to have top 10 QB statistics.
As long as you're aware thanks to coming back from a horrible hip injury, Tua did not get as much work as Burrow, did not start as early as Burrow, or was as fresh and ready as Burrow.

Last edited:
Well…..Here’s Cowherd blasting Tua today after Flores said he never lost faith in him

Now, here’s Cowherd before the 2020 draft.

I can’t stand guys that never played anything (except with themselves) spouting their opinion as if it was fact. Especially when they change their minds once a week.

Here’s to hoping that Tua shuts everyone up this year.

dude the guys correct! And hes been down on Tua from the beggining. Hes right if the players say he cant play whats that telling you? If you watched any games last year youd easiliy come to that conclusion too.

I'll just say I think he's wrong. I don't get what drives him to go after Tua 4 or 5 times per week. It's not like there's a loud pro Tua crowd that he's trying to counter. It's not like Tua's done anything wrong over the past few months. To me it's just attacking a young player that's still growing into his place in the league.
he doesnt hate him hes just saying he doesnt think hes any good. hes not entitled to his opinion? geez...

he doesnt hate him hes just saying he doesnt think hes any good. hes not entitled to his opinion? geez...
What's the point of stating several times per week that you don't think a player is any good? I can see stating it once to get your opinion out there, but why do you have to do it several times in one week and in multiple weeks? It's not like Tua or his camp is barking back and there's a heated debate going on. At some point it gets personal. I mean if I'm at work and some says I suck at my Job on Moday and then again on Wednesday and then again on Friday and then starts doing the same thing the following week I'm taking it personal. Especially if that person isn't calling out anybody elses work just mine.

This NFL,this what sport show do. They debate how good guy going be. Sometime they right or sometime they wrong.Some of yall fans are acting soft. Tua either can play or he cant in NfL.. the person Tua is great guy..players come and go in nfl..it ain't personal..

Last edited:
I'm not saying Coward doesn't have the right to say what he says, no doubt he does. And who knows maybe in time he will even be proven right. My point is why go after a young player with 9 games of experience over and over again? It's almost like Gordon Ramsey repeating bashing an 18 year old cook on one of his cooking shows. All the while repeatingly say how bad the kid is when other kids are just as bad or worse and he only goes after that one kid.

This NFL,this what sport show do. They have right say if they think qb is going be good or bad. Some of yall fans are acting soft. Tua either can play or he cant in NfL..Tua need get better. Point blankthe person Tua is great guy..
He thinks he knows what he is talking about, as if he judges QBs better than actual scouts etc. He is a clown. This guy will flip again praise Tua. When Tua will be a top QB next season, he will most likely play his clip about Tua pre draft... FLIP FLOPPER at its finest
It up too Tua..if u ball you get call..some of these sport write dont believe in Tua..that what it ball down too..i think Tua will be alright

Last edited:
troll or not at least he has the balls to say a QB stinks and wont make it in the NFL!!!! So sick of every analyst kissing every QB's ***!!!!!!!!

If he actually thinks Tua stinks he's nuts

Let's see how he does this season before coming to that extreme conclusion.

He has not stunk so far just needs to get better like most rookies

Thank you for proving my point.
I am not dishing at Burrow, I am saying Tua had a good year, as Burrow did.
You say if he played the full year he was going to be top 10 QB, well, he started 10 games Tua 9 games, and they have similar numbers, so if Tua had started for a full season, well, Tua top 15 then? According to you.
Tua had a good year????? What games were you watching wow??? Can you tell me ONE throw he made that made you say wow what a throw? because i cant...he was terrible, rookie or not....and he wont get better....ask green bay if 2 number 1s and 2 2s and 2 3s will get it done for rodgers and go get him!

Well…..Here’s Cowherd blasting Tua today after Flores said he never lost faith in him

Now, here’s Cowherd before the 2020 draft.

I can’t stand guys that never played anything (except with themselves) spouting their opinion as if it was fact. Especially when they change their minds once a week.

Here’s to hoping that Tua shuts everyone up this year.

Dude, your on a board COMPLETELY filled with guys "spouting their opinion as it was fact". So why do you hang on this (or any) board for if you can't deal with posters spouting opinions? There is no "fact" board ANYWHERE!! It would have to be a closed board, no outside membership featuring nothing but posts and threads from coaches, gm's and players talking about their team. If you find a dolphins board like that, PLEASE, notify me at once!!

In the mean time, relax, have some fun!! Hang here and chill because about 2-3 times a year, someones OPINION actually turns out to be fact. It's like fishing. Cast out your line. Kick back. Crack a cold one and see if something bites. It's really all you can do on a sports board. In reality, they are actually comedy boards that talk football sometimest. So pop a cool brew, cruze some threads and enjoy some of the finest comedy on the net!! When the season comes, watch the games and see if any actual fact happens that some opinion spouter got right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom