Colin Cowherd < Moron | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin Cowherd < Moron

I'll just say I think he's wrong. I don't get what drives him to go after Tua 4 or 5 times per week. It's not like there's a loud pro Tua crowd that he's trying to counter. It's not like Tua's done anything wrong over the past few months. To me it's just attacking a young player that's still growing into his place in the league.
Tua is a young quiet kid who won't answer him back and he knows it.......that's what bully's do, pick on folks who don't fight back. This kid played less than a year of football, didn't have much of an off season to speak of, had one of the worse receiving groups to throw to, played behind a young Oline while working his ass off to come back from a horrible injury. Colin Coward knows better.

Well Cowherd might be right and it might not be Tuas fault if he fails.

Our Co-offesnive coordinators seem utterly clueless and totally void of experiance in ther current "shared" role. I hope im wrong but if we have an iceberg ahead in 2022... Godsey and Studsville are the iceberg and will be the reason this ship shinks.

Well Cowherd might be right and it might not be Tuas fault if he fails.

Our Co-offesnive coordinators seem utterly clueless and totally void of experiance in ther current "shared" role. I hope im wrong but if we have an iceberg ahead in 2022... Godsey and Studsville are the iceberg and will be the reason this ship shinks.

Godsey isn't some out of nowhere candidate - he has loads of experience and done a pretty damn good job with us. He was a key coaching figure in our Cardinals victory - Tua's best game. Our tight-end group was very productive last year. Godsey will be calling the plays on Sunday.

I wound't stress too much, our offense is in good hands.

The thing here is:

You look at Burrow and Tua, and they have similar numbers. Why one was good and the other not? One 64 completions, the other 65. One 11 TD the other 13, both with 5 picks. One rates 87 other 89. One QBR 52 other 56.

Neither had Huberts numbers, but both had GOOD ROOKIE SEASONS.

The thing here is:

You look at Burrow and Tua, and they have similar numbers. Why one was good and the other not? One 64 completions, the other 65. One 11 TD the other 13, both with 5 picks. One rates 87 other 89. One QBR 52 other 56.

Are you not aware that Burrow missed most of the year with a torn ACL. He was on pace to have top 10 QB statistics.

The thing here is:

The Bengals don’t have a large enough fan base for Colin to provoke. It’s all about clicks.

Are you not aware that Burrow missed most of the year with a torn ACL. He was on pace to have top 10 QB statistics.
Thank you for proving my point.
I am not dishing at Burrow, I am saying Tua had a good year, as Burrow did.
You say if he played the full year he was going to be top 10 QB, well, he started 10 games Tua 9 games, and they have similar numbers, so if Tua had started for a full season, well, Tua top 15 then? According to you.

Thank you for proving my point.
I am not dishing at Burrow, I am saying Tua had a good year, as Burrow did.
You say if he played the full year he was going to be top 10 QB, well, he started 10 games Tua 9 games, and they have similar numbers, so if Tua had started for a full season, well, Tua top 15 then? According to you.

Joe Burrow put up appreciably better rate statistics on a worse team. Aging journeyman Ryan Fitzpatrick grossly outperformed Tua, whereras Burrow's replacement was a clear downgrade for the Bengals.

Burrow definitely had a better rookie campaign. You can still be optimistic about the future of Tua with the Miami Dolphins while acknowledging that reality.

Joe Burrow put up appreciably better rate statistics on a worse team. Aging journeyman Ryan Fitzpatrick grossly outperformed Tua, whereras Burrow's replacement was a clear downgrade for the Bengals.

Burrow definitely had a better rookie campaign. You can still be optimistic about the future of Tua with the Miami Dolphins while acknowledging that reality.
Burrow had much better skill players around him compared to Tua and it wasn't really that close. We will see how Burrow does in year two coming off of a serious injury. Not that torn knee ligaments is any comparison to a dislocated hip. Trying to compare Ryan Fitzpatrick to Ryan Finley and Brandon Allen must be some kind of joke. Although it is interesting that those guys lead the Bengals to the same amount of wins as Burrow did.

Back
Top Bottom