Colts vs Patriots Game Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts vs Patriots Game Thread

Why did Hunter Smith kick it out of bounds for the safety? Couldn't he have just picked it up and thrown it out of bounds for an incomplete pass? Pushing NE back to where the line was?

haha colts cant handle the pressure being in foxburrogh

Originally posted by Gonk
Why did Hunter Smith kick it out of bounds for the safety? Couldn't he have just picked it up and thrown it out of bounds for an incomplete pass? Pushing NE back to where the line was?

That would have set 'em up for a TD.

Originally posted by Gonk
That was a real heads-up play by Hunter Smith. Giving the safety was better than falling on the ball at the 20 or throwing the incomplete as Navy already stated.

Man, the Colts defense better step it up. This soft zone they're playing ain't getting the job done. :yell:

It's so aggravating watching this game right now. The Colts are running up and down on that Paytoilets D and then imploding. I hate the Pats!!!!!!

Originally posted by aqualuv
I have never seen one team get so many non-calls and every frigging break.

This has been the mantra for the Pats all season. I am sick to my stomach knowing the Pats are probably going to the SB. The Pats success ruins the NFL in my mind. The cheap way they win every g-damn close game, all the ref calls they get, and their god forsaken @ss hole fans just does it for me.

Indy's D isn't good enough. The Pats are going to another Super Bowl. Excuse me while I :barf:

I thought Dungy was supposed to be a defensive coach. I guess his defense slept through "Tackling 101".

Originally posted by aqualuv
I thought Dungy was supposed to be a defensive coach. I guess his defense slept through "Tackling 101".
your a little late you should of known that before the playoffs even started

Back
Top Bottom