Colts vs Patriots Game Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts vs Patriots Game Thread

Originally posted by finfaninbr
well , looks like i'll be missing another superbowl. i pray that carolina gets a win today cause i refuse to watch the garbage *** eagles and pats. crap
im sure caroline will win but they still wont put up a match against the patriots

Can't see it happening. A good team and I give them props for that, but they're no better than a 9-7 - 11-5 team absent the officiating and the lucky bounces.

Indy's definitely blowing themselves up today though. No question.

Okay, if the Colts can shave the lead to seven, they might have a chance. I reiterate, IF they can shave the lead to seven.

The Pats are a good team but for some reason teams just imlode when they play them making them look better than they really are. The Patriots once again will win this game but not in an impressive fashion. I guess you got to give them credit???

Originally posted by fearthefish
The Pats are a good team but for some reason teams just imlode when they play them making them look better than they really are. The Patriots once again will win this game but not in an impressive fashion. I guess you got to give them credit???
they dont got the most talent. i geuss u gota give it too the the coaching thir just the most consistant team ive seen in a loong time. its the same team thats steps on the field every week there always prepared and on top of their game.

the worst thing about this is if they go on and win the Superbowl the media will start to compare them to some of the all time great teams...

First Super Bowl prediction

New England - 2
Carolina - 3

GW run scored on a wild pitch.

What the hell kinda pass was that? Man I hate those friggin Pats.

Originally posted by Kamikaze
Okay, if the Colts can shave the lead to seven, they might have a chance. I reiterate, IF they can shave the lead to seven.

And they can't even do that. :yell:

Excuse me while I :barf: again.

Manning Manning Manning Manning Manning!!!

There's another award for him.....New England Patriots MVP of the AFC Championship Game.

Originally posted by 42ZRo

they dont got the most talent. i geuss u gota give it too the the coaching thir just the most consistant team ive seen in a loong time. its the same team thats steps on the field every week there always prepared and on top of their game.

your right. I will never call the Pats lucky, I like to use the word fortunate. The thing they do best is take advantage of those fortunate opportunities that continually fall in their laps.

God if he wants to be so much like Marino then guess what he has become him.

Back
Top Bottom