Colts vs Patriots Game Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts vs Patriots Game Thread

WTF was that. This guy cannot throw on the run.

haha patriots are too much for the colts

Originally posted by NavyFishFan
Man those Pats this year have gotten more calls than your average 1-900 Joy Line!

Not to mention the NON-calls.
u gota be kidding the patriots are one of the most dominating deams ive seen in awile

well , looks like i'll be missing another superbowl. i pray that carolina gets a win today cause i refuse to watch the garbage *** eagles and pats. crap

Yes, I did know that before the playoffs started. Mine was a comment that overstated the obvious. You know, kinda making a joke.

Originally posted by 42ZRo

u gota be kidding the patriots are one of the most dominating deams ive seen in awile

Oh I think they're the best team in the NFL for 2003, but you gotta be BLIND not to notice how the calls/non-calls have went. Did you watch the game last week?

I have to admit though, the Pats D is winning this game. Argue all you want about refs, but the zebras didn't give them those four turnovers.

God, what I wouldn't want more than anything in the world than for the Pats to suffer an embarassing shutout in the Super Bowl.

I just don't understand. The Pats were barely getting any pressure on Manning's 3 int's and yet Manning is just lobbing the ball into the Pats hands. Their secondary doesn't even have to do anything????

thats an amazing job of bein aware by the receiver to turn an incomplete into a 1st down

Back
Top Bottom