Colts "Wayne" a little ****y | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts "Wayne" a little ****y

jimmyjam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
From The Indianapolis Star:

Wayne laughed when he considered the challenge of going against Miami's physical secondary. Been there, he said.

"It's like going up against Florida State," said Wayne, who sparred with the Seminoles' corners during his career at Miami (Fla.). "Those guys are physical. They hold and grab.

"I just do what I've been doing since college. You don't let them hold you. You don't let them grab you. It's part of the game. If they get away with it, they win."

No, the Dolphins are not like Florida State.

What's the over/under on how long it'll take for that thing to get on the Phins bulletin board.....30 minutes??

Re: Colts "Wayne" a little ****y

Originally posted by jimmyjam

Wayne laughed when he considered the challenge of going against Miami's physical secondary. Been there, he said.

"It's like going up against Florida State," said Wayne, who sparred with the Seminoles' corners during his career at Miami (Fla.). "Those guys are physical. They hold and grab.

"I just do what I've been doing since college. You don't let them hold you. You don't let them grab you. It's part of the game. If they get away with it, they win."

i hope they knock is head off then maybe he'll realize that he's in the nfl .

It's good that he's that ****y. Going in ignorant is a good way to get a painfull wake-up call. And watching him get his head knocked off will also feel that much better.

Yeah, the Dolphins will get ticked off, because as we all know, Florida State is an awful football team...:rolleyes:

Whatever.

If you think that is being ****y, you ain't heard nothing. He's actually giving them a compliment there.

Now, if he wanted to give them bulletin board material, he'd have said...

"It's like going up against Alcorn State. I'm gonna run right past those slow, stupid, unathletic cheaters..."

But did he say that? No.

I will though. Colts 35 Squished Fish 9

You are a little ****y yourself Mugwumpy, apparently you haven't watched the Dolphins-Colts the last few years. I predict Wayne gets mugged.

Edit: Be careful with the syntax, JJ. - Muck

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I ****y? Or is it just confidance? I guess that's what makes the anticipation of a game fun.

I've actually seen every Colts-Miami game for the last 2 years, ever since I got the DTV Sunday Ticket (one of the greatest innovations in years). I was at the game in Indy last year too, and while I'll admit that Mee-yom-me has had the Colts number recently, the same could have been said of the Titans...

Until week 2 of this year. Look at the results of that game.

Besides, I'd be a piss-poor fan if I came onto the opposing teams message board and predicted my team would lose. Where's the fun in that?

Either way, I hope it is a good game Sunday and that no one gets seriously hurt. I've heard that the weather may be a bit dicey.

Being a little ****y is nothing to brag about. Maybe that's why they are called Colts and not Stallions.

Wow mugwump, Dissing my fins and the noles in one post. That's both rare and and ignorant. You should consider that Colts don't do well against Dolphins D because they are talented. If they really played dirty they would be penalized for pass interferrence a lot more than they are (which they rarely are by the way)
They're not no nearly as good as the Cane's but the noles are a top ten team so "we all know" they're not an awful team. What newspapers are you reading?

You are a little ****y yourself Mugwumpy, apparently you haven't watched the Dolphins-Colts the last few years. I predict Wayne gets mugged.
:lolcry: :drinkers: lol

Uh, dude? Have you heard of sarcasm? Thus the rolling of the eyes, thusly.... :rolleyes:

But to break it down for you, my point was that the 'Noles are NOT an awful team, so therefore when someone compares the Dil-fins DB's to Seminole DB's, it is not BB material, it is a compliment.

Never said that the Dil-fins aren't talented. Quite the contrary, in fact. If they were a team without talent, well, then they'd be the Jets, wouldn't they? No, what I implied was that their secondary gets away with holding, jamming after five yards, tugging, pulling, tripping, and basically mugging opponents downfield more than anyone has since Michael Irvan left the league.

Why don't they get called? We'll just call it the Don Shula effect, and it's still reverberating across the league.

Re: Colts "Wayne" a little ****y

A LITTLE ****Y! i think he's a big "****y"!

Mug, believe me we don't get any breaks from the officials. A couple of games ago we set a Dolphin record for most penalties in a game. Shula's been gone a long time. You really have to get into this century.

Back
Top Bottom