Colts "Wayne" a little ****y | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts "Wayne" a little ****y

Originally posted by TheMugwump

Uh, dude???

I don't play anywhere. I'm just a fan.

Someone needs to sit you down and discuss fantasy versus reality. :goof:

Either that, or you need to cut the caffeine intake... :tongue:

If you can't realize that meant the actuall colts team playing in a dome your IQ is even lower then suspected or you got whacked in the Jaw like Manning did a few years back, which i wouldn't doubt seeing again this week :evil:

I think it's very ****y to say that our secondary compares to a secondary that has maybe one player in the NFL right now. Derrick Gibson in the NFL? He's been a bust thus far. Tay Cody? Bust and on the street.

Any other good DB's from there since Deion?

Both our DB's are PRO BOWLERS, there's a big difference between a DB at a good college program who can barely make a team and established vets who are the best at their positions in the entire NFL.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG

Both our DB's are PRO BOWLERS, there's a big difference between a DB at a good college program who can barely make a team and established vets who are the best at their positions in the entire NFL.

First of all, you're forgetting about our own Terrell Buckley, who was a FSU alum and gave the Dolphins several years of good service in his first stint before coming back this year.

Second, I think Wayne was just making an analogy back to a time when he faced tough corners as a starter, not trying to say that the Dolphins don't have anybody better than Tay Cody on the team. All I see here is a statement of his confidence in his own game, not a slam on the Miami secondary.

You can bet that a reporter asked and incendiary question in order to get that response. And Wayne did not give them much fodder. If our D needs a slightly ****y statement to get amped I would question their professionalism.

Anyway Mugwump, to many interference calls go to the reciever. More often than not contact downfield is initiated by the reciever. Our corners do not hold as much as other teams I have watched. And they don't get called much either. The three biggest interference calls I can remember came in one game. 2 borderline calls on Marion (a safety) and a justifiable takedown by Zach Thomas in the endzone to deny a TD. I cannot remember a drive killing interference call downfield on either Madison or Surtain.

As far as jamming after 5 yards, tell the recievers the same thing. We know that holding actually occurs on almost every play. That's why officials only call holding at crucial points in the game just to piss us off....

I can't see it that way, I see it as a slam to the miami secondary. I see the second slam being wayne laying on the field without the ball.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
I think it's very ****y to say that our secondary compares to a secondary that has maybe one player in the NFL right now. Derrick Gibson in the NFL? He's been a bust thus far. Tay Cody? Bust and on the street.

Samari Rolle is pretty good

Originally posted by TheMugwump
Yeah, the Dolphins will get ticked off, because as we all know, Florida State is an awful football team...:rolleyes:

Whatever.

If you think that is being ****y, you ain't heard nothing. He's actually giving them a compliment there.

Now, if he wanted to give them bulletin board material, he'd have said...

"It's like going up against Alcorn State. I'm gonna run right past those slow, stupid, unathletic cheaters..."

But did he say that? No.

I will though. Colts 35 Squished Fish 9

just in case you dunno, to score 35 points against us u need around 3 full games to do it....:lol: come back sunday to get some crow

Still, you just roll your eyes at my post. I don't have much against you, so I wonna know.. what is wrong with my post on Reggie Wayne's comments?

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Still, you just roll your eyes at my post. I don't have much against you, so I wonna know.. what is wrong with my post on Reggie Wayne's comments?
i could care less about reggie!

I didn't hear anybody b*tching when McMichael said he was the best TE in football!

you expect a phinfan to argue against that statement, reggie isn't a fin, GET REAL!

Originally posted by dolfan06

you expect a phinfan to argue against that statement, reggie isn't a fin, GET REAL!

Get real? Getting real is looking at things from both ways. McMichael makes ****y comments all of the time, this is the first from Reggie. Even if both of them have only done this one time, why make such a big deal when Reggie does it? BECAUSE McMichael is a Fin and Reggie isn't.. makes him right and Reggie wrong?

GET REAL!

Get real? Getting real is looking at things from both ways. McMichael makes ****y comments all of the time, this is the first from Reggie. Even if both of them have only done this one time, why make such a big deal when Reggie does it? BECAUSE McMichael is a Fin and Reggie isn't.. makes him right and Reggie wrong?

GET REAL!
doesn't have anything to do with right or wrong, i didn't see any comments about McM's statements, i didn't make any either. remember this conversation started because you went ballistic over a friggin cartoon!

Ummm.. no. This conversation started because you rolled your eyes at my thoughts on Reggie's comments and the reaction by Fins fans, yet you failed to comment on why you disagree.

And I didn't go ballistic.
see, you never tire of being wrong do you. i said i didn't give a damn about reggie!:rolleyes:

I seem to recall a man who goes by the name of Moulds calling out Miami's secondary and getting his a** shutdown. The Fins secondary loves it when a guy comes in with swagger thinking he's gonna pull the whole "Laverneus Coles" thing on 'em. I just hope the Fins don't get too focused on Wayne and somehow manage to forget Marv (won't happen).

Originally posted by JPhinfan86
I seem to recall a man who goes by the name of Moulds calling out Miami's secondary and getting his a** shutdown. The Fins secondary loves it when a guy comes in with swagger thinking he's gonna pull the whole "Laverneus Coles" thing on 'em. I just hope the Fins don't get too focused on Wayne and somehow manage to forget Marv (won't happen).
after the letdown in the houston game, i didn't think it would happen again, but look at the pats game. ya just never know whats gonna happen in this league!;)

Then what the hell were you rolling your eyes for? To boost your post count or something? :rolleyes:
read this, i won't hunt for it, copy and paste it again: I didn't hear anybody b*tching when McMichael said he was the best TE in football!

i just thought it was too much, as if you expected a finfan to dis a fin player!
:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom