Colts "Wayne" a little ****y | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colts "Wayne" a little ****y

It easy to mistake sarcasm for ignorance, keep in mind we're used to dealing with Jets fans. Ignorance abounds in their realm.

I've watched the same games you did and I'm not seeing the D do anything others aren't doing. You can imply all you want but it's simply good defence. There's no penalties that aren't getting called.

This is going to be a great game, the Dolts O and the Fins D have both improved since their last meeting. You might want to be a little more worried about what the Dolphins might be doing on the other side of the ball.

Reggie Wayne....meet Sammy Knight....:mrt:

GOOO FIIINZZ !

Let the bitch say whatever he wants. He can beat like Santana Moss for all I care. Gets 135 yards on us but cannot beat us.:D

Originally posted by TheMugwump
Uh, dude? Have you heard of sarcasm? Thus the rolling of the eyes, thusly.... :rolleyes:

But to break it down for you, my point was that the 'Noles are NOT an awful team, so therefore when someone compares the Dil-fins DB's to Seminole DB's, it is not BB material, it is a compliment.

Never said that the Dil-fins aren't talented. Quite the contrary, in fact. If they were a team without talent, well, then they'd be the Jets, wouldn't they? No, what I implied was that their secondary gets away with holding, jamming after five yards, tugging, pulling, tripping, and basically mugging opponents downfield more than anyone has since Michael Irvan left the league.

Why don't they get called? We'll just call it the Don Shula effect, and it's still reverberating across the league.

You must stop with the 3rd grade nicknames for everything :lol:

Miami will show Wayne how to cover. We don't see the Foals twice a year anymore and film doesn't show everything. I expect a quiet day from either Wayne or Harrison, especially if one has a big day.

I like those statements by Reggie, that's my boy! C-A-N-E-S Canes! I love his attitude and the way he is being ****y. Glad to see that. Some of yall need reality knocked INTO YOU.

I didn't hear anybody b*tching when McMichael said he was the best TE in football!

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
I like those statements by Reggie, that's my boy! C-A-N-E-S Canes! I love his attitude and the way he is being ****y. Glad to see that. Some of yall need reality knocked INTO YOU.

I didn't hear anybody b*tching when McMichael said he was the best TE in football!
:rolleyes:

Confidence is great, it's what makes players have the swagger that makes other teams nervous. The Fins are starting to build that feeling on the offense as well as the defense which has had it a for long time now.

****y is underestimating your opponent. Which I think Wayne is doing here.

And Reggie isn't our boy anymore, sad but true.

Priorities. This post is just plain wrong at so many levels. I just do not get some of you.

Oliver...

Actually, I agree. Wayne said nothing wrong. He was very professional in stating that he will do his job despite stern opposition. I would expect no less. He was not trash talking. And to clarify McMichael stated that when he steps on the field he considers himself the best at his position. He was not making a self aggrandizing statement. He was merely professing the mental outlook he needs to have in order to perform at his highest level. Confidence, not ****iness.

No, what I implied was that their secondary gets away with holding, jamming after five yards, tugging, pulling, tripping, and basically mugging opponents downfield more than anyone has since Michael Irvan left the league.

Why don't they get called? We'll just call it the Don Shula effect, and it's still reverberating across the league.

Dude, have you seen a Dolphins game since Shula left? I can show you holding penalties against our DBs where they NEVER EVEN TOUCH the reciever... There was a clall on Arturao Freeman against Jeremy Shockey a couple weeks ago where Seremy slipped and Arturo was called.... Our secondary is just reeeal good, thats all. Your WRs can make whatever excuses they want...

Am I ****y? Or is it just confidance? I guess that's what makes the anticipation of a game fun.

I've actually seen every Colts-Miami game for the last 2 years, ever since I got the DTV Sunday Ticket (one of the greatest innovations in years). I was at the game in Indy last year too, and while I'll admit that Mee-yom-me has had the Colts number recently, the same could have been said of the Titans...

Until week 2 of this year. Look at the results of that game.

Besides, I'd be a piss-poor fan if I came onto the opposing teams message board and predicted my team would lose. Where's the fun in that?

Either way, I hope it is a good game Sunday and that no one gets seriously hurt. I've heard that the weather may be a bit dicey.

You play inside a freaking dome, 5mph winds would be dicey for the Dolts

Thank you StartingTailbak, that's all I'm saying. Reggie is just stating that he will go about his business. There is no Me-Shawn or T.O. in that statement (or whatever the name of that dude on the Budweiser commercials is...). He's telling a reporter that he's faced quality secondaries before and that he's ready for a test.

...and Thirteenisgreightyone (whatever that means...) Like I said, the over/under on defensive holding on your DB's is 4. If they hold less, they'll get torched as Reggie, Marvin, Marcus, and Dallas run right past them. If they hold more, then the zebras will call them out, Colts'll get first downs, and it's all good.

Either way, they are a good group, but they play fast and loose with the rules.

Originally posted by SuavePhin

You play inside a freaking dome, 5mph winds would be dicey for the Dolts

Uh, dude???

I don't play anywhere. I'm just a fan.

Someone needs to sit you down and discuss fantasy versus reality. :goof:

Either that, or you need to cut the caffeine intake... :tongue:

I fall somewhere in the middle on this. Wayne didn't say anything really unusual, but I'm sure that the very fact that he made such a confident statement will be used to amp up the guys covering him. There's no way I would compare him to any of the big trash talkers due to this statement...

Back
Top Bottom