Commentary: 1st Round Mock v1.0 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Commentary: 1st Round Mock v1.0

Getting Justice woild be great, anyways we could get Croyle in the second or we could get Brees in FA so we have options.

Nice write up. But if Young is on the board, the cards take him in a heart beat!

I think you could swap Cutler and Young. I don't see Young falling that far. Also, there will still be some very good DB & LB talent on the board at 16. I would hate to see Miami pass that up for an offensive lineman in the first round. I think that is too high of a pick to spend on an O-lineman. Miami already has a pretty young O-line. They need to add a veteran from free agency, and maybe get an O-lineman in the middle rounds (maybe 3rd).

thats pretty good...but i dun think young would fall to 11...mayb detroit at 9 is the farthest he will go...

Jimmy James said:
You know, I hardly ever discuss and yet I never suffer any dire consequen...

Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

;)

I can live with Justice. :)

yea that^^^^

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Nice write up. But if Young is on the board, the cards take him in a heart beat!

Young just scored a 6 on the wonderlic. The hype after the bowl game has worn off and realism is setting in. Young will make Aaron Rodgers fall look like nothing compared to his.

I just have a feeling we try to improve the o-line through FA and take care of other positions through the draft. I could see us trading down and picking a guy like Youboty or the DB from Clemson to improve the secondary. Maybe even picking a guy like Greenway or something. I dunno, they can go in a lot of different directions. I guess we'll have a better idea of the needs after the free agents can sign.

RWhitney014 said:
I just have a feeling we try to improve the o-line through FA and take care of other positions through the draft. I could see us trading down and picking a guy like Youboty or the DB from Clemson to improve the secondary. Maybe even picking a guy like Greenway or something. I dunno, they can go in a lot of different directions. I guess we'll have a better idea of the needs after the free agents can sign.

Where are you going to find a tackle in FA? There aren't any good ones in FA.

ArticleNinja said:
Discuss this article or suffer dire consequences: http://www.finheaven.com/cms/277.html.
Pretty good overall. One knock, in my opinion. I don't see how the Raiders would pass up on Vince Young at #7. I honestly don't see Buffalo, Detroit, and Arizona passing on Young either, at #8, #9, and #10.

I like the Winston call for the Fins as well. I'd be happy with that. :)

jmho, but i'd rather have mcneil than justice. justice isn't that great in space, is inconsistent and probably won't be ready to start next year. and, w/ the shape our secondary is in, ya can't pass up williams or simpson.

young or cutler will be around at 16 i promise you guys that. How in the world is the cardinals going to add a qb in the first round when they got no rb and never had one since, i dont even know. They will take white or morahony or the guy from mephisis. They need a rb not a qb. detriot is sticking with joey, balitmores sticking with bolloer. So young willl be up there around 16

Back
Top Bottom