Commentary: Go Away Ricky | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Commentary: Go Away Ricky

One thing that's really getting annoying is how a lot of people (NOT TEAMMATES) are blaming the 4-12 season on Ricky. Can someone please explain to me how the hell a guy leaving the team before the reg season started, can cause a 1st round playoff team at the least to go 4-12.... You see maybe the first couple of losses are a legit finger pointer due to the stir-up, but hey man as everyone knows but most won't admit, the blame can only be handed to the players on the field and the coaching staff. When someone plays ****ty and blames others for it then that's a definate problem. But all I see is fans and pencil pushers doing so in the blaming. I guess that's why they aren't Pro Players. I can't come to terms with the excuse of being a loyal Fan as a reason for still many months later with all the blaming. It's time to stop and focus on the tasks at hand and drop the past. Ya Ricky's an asschamp for what he did but for all them players on both sides of the ball to have a 4-12 loosing season because of it, BULLSH*&... And I'm not gonna buy it. So lets see what Ricky can do and hopefully he has his head screwed on right now. If He does F*#^ up it's not and shouldn't be detrimantal to the team as we have RB besides and Pro Players are supposed to be able to deal with these things. But as for all the name calling, insulting, whatever the case may be against Ricky maybe the ones that are still bent upside and doing so should re-evaluate their own personal ****, FUR F*&^ SNAKES.... get over it, move on, and forget about it......

Back
Top Bottom