Commentary: Zach is Still the Man | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Commentary: Zach is Still the Man

phinphanphrommi said:
If all you need is one blocker to take Zach out of a game, how did he average 12 tackles a game last year with both of his fat DTs out for the year?

Because they couldn't stop the run, so that in change inflated his Tackle stats. It made the defense stay on the field longer trying to stop the run, then with the offense giving the ball back to the other team it only helped his tackle total.

I don't care what anybody says; Zach is the man.... Plain and simple!!!! We had a vanilla defensive scheme and ZT still did his damn thing!!! I hope he retires a fin :shakeno:

Shame on you guys that are giving up on one of the real sportsmen in the NFL, he's a gem of a player but we're all worried about him not fitting into Sabans schemes and yada-yada..... He wasn't supposed to be in the league, period, far-less 5 probowls :eek:

The reason Zach is so good is he out hustles you. He is the first one in the film room, known as a film rat, and works out as hard as anybody in the league. He knows the postition and is a very smart ball player. he does as much with his brain as he does with his legs. He is my favorite dolphin and has been for years. I love it when a no nonsence guy out works everyone.

BLUESTIGIDY said:
I don't care what anybody says; Zach is the man.... Plain and simple!!!! We had a vanilla defensive scheme and ZT still did his damn thing!!! I hope he retires a fin :shakeno:

Shame on you guys that are giving up on one of the real sportsmen in the NFL, he's a gem of a player but we're all worried about him not fitting into Sabans schemes and yada-yada..... He wasn't supposed to be in the league, period, far-less 5 probowls :eek:

I am not giving up on him, I only explained why his tackle total was so high last year. He is a good player and I hope he can make the transition over to the new defense.

Should be interesting but, far from a sure thing that Zach will play well enough to forever be linked to the Miami Dolphins.

What the hell are you talking about Zach even should he go play elsewhere (which I would rather he retire first) will ALWAYS be a Miami Dolphin. Like saying Larry Csonka is rembered soley on his days as a Giant. I understand your point your wording I consider poor.

Zach will forever be known as a Dolphin and A great leader to this team. I think his tackles will decrease a bit but he is still the heart and soul of the Defense. I just hope he can stay healthy and finish his career here.:D

Should be interesting but, far from a sure thing that Zach will play well enough to forever be linked to the Miami Dolphins.

Are you kidding me??

Back
Top Bottom