Complete 2018 Schedule | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Complete 2018 Schedule

If the team really wants to play a 2nd prime time game (like the one in February for example) they have to earn it.

Just checked the new schedule this morning. The thing that made me the happiest was seeing all the 1300 start times. We have one 2030 time where they dicked us over on a short week, but other than that the schedule is not too bad. They need to get their cold whether gear ready, though.

Im happy we don't have any prime time games. Now I don't have to go into work embarrassed the next day.

It does. The 49ers are in San Francisco, and the Jaguars play in Jacksonville. The 49ers also have the sexy QB. It's all about ratings and mass appeal.

And the 49ers had a 6-10 record last year and the Jaguars finished 10-6 and made it to the AFC Championship Game. My point is having a winning team doesn't always guarantee more primetime games. Also, how many other 6-10 teams in the past have had 5 primetime games the following season? The Dolphins finished with the same record as the 49ers this past season and Jimmy G still has to prove himself over the course of a full season.

Last edited:
I love 1pm games. 1 or 2 Primetime games are my max. I hate when my team isnt playing when everyone else's is. Or the anxiety of having to wait till Sunday or Monday night.

For those of us who get up at 4:45 am for work on the east coast, this is a good thing.
I get the anger though, but after last year, I wouldn't schedule us for prime time either.

Not sure how the Niners get 5 primetime game. They won 5 straight vs teams that had already clinched playoff berths. Us on the other hand played terrible in primetime games. I expected it and I'm really glad we only have one. This year we need to fly under the radar.

That schedule is the most favorable schedule I have ever seen us have...or at least for years.
There are only a couple of games, that when you look at them(at Green Bay, at Minnesota) you chalk up now as a loss. Other than whatever happens vs New England(and we play there in mild September, I believe) any of those other games, if injury luck for us holds up, are winnable. I don't see us as overmatched in any game(besides the ones I mentioned). This will be an interesting season if Tannehill stays healthy.

Just realized all AFCE teams have their bye week 11.

Back
Top Bottom