Complete 2018 Schedule | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Complete 2018 Schedule

Last year we were supposed to have a late bye also, let's hope that there isn't another Hurricane to effect the bye. Not only for the players, but for the people in Miami.
Well the Titans don't share the same bye week as Miami does, so they would have to move said location. Better than losing our late bye

Jets getting the opening MNF game is so pathetic. Believe me I’m glad we don’t have any but what a joke giving the **** ass Jets the opener one.

Jets getting the opening MNF game is so pathetic. Believe me I’m glad we don’t have any but what a joke giving the **** *** Jets the opener one.
There's 2 opener mnfs

They don’t deserve prime time. I personally hate those games because we always lay a big turd. That Ravens game last October cured me of Prime time games for a minute :nailbiting

I don't have a problem with them not getting prime time games based on how they played last year. But I do have a problem when other teams like the Jets and Giants getting prime time games. Also the Niners getting five prime time games and the Jaguars only two prime time games.

Most likely the only reason the Jets and Giants have Monday night games is because they are New York teams. Well even though they play in New Jersey. Neither team should be playing in prime time other than for their obligated useless Thursday night game.

Back
Top Bottom