Complete 2018 Schedule | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Complete 2018 Schedule

That still doesn't make them worthy of getting 5 primetime games when a team like the Jaguars only gets 2 primetime games and had a way better year last year than the Niners.
Very true but I think the NFL is banking on them to be pretty good. who knows . I also wasn't aware that the Jags only are getting 2 prime time games. Haven't looked over all the schedules yet but that does seem a bit unfair

Very true but I think the NFL is banking on them to be pretty good. who knows . I also wasn't aware that the Jags only are getting 2 prime time games. Haven't looked over all the schedules yet but that does seem a bit unfair

Ya and Jimmy G still has to prove himself over a full season. We will know a lot more about Jimmy G after this upcoming season.

Ridiculous. The Giants play twice on MNF but the Fins don't play on MNF or SNF? Atrocious!!!!! Even the Jests play on MNF.....................

I expect a lot of camera shots of Matt Burke confused and looking at his play sheet this year. It will be great exposure for Oakley sunglasses on sundays.

No Monday night game :(
No Sunday night game :(
15 of 16 games 1pm start (routine is much needed) :) :)
Home opener :) :) :)
Late bye :) :) :)
1 cold weather game (Dec. or later) :) :) :)
No west coast trips :)
Thurs. night game followed by 10 days to prepare at home for the Jets :) :) :)
Bye followed by @ Indy, Home vs Bills, Home vs Pats (make or break part of schedule) :) :) :)

Could be worse ^^^^^^

Quick Add:
-Miami plays the Jets, w Jets coming off a Monday night game (1st match up)
-Miami plays the Raiders after the Raiders play @ Mile High
-Miami plays the Pats coming off a Sunday night game (1st match up)
-Miami plays the Bears following their bye
-Miami plays the Lions following their bye
-Miami plays the Packers, w Pack coming off Sunday night game
-Miami play the Viks, w the Vikes coming off Monday night game

Even better once I start to really look at it !

Last edited:
Giants get 2 MNF games? Jets get the opening MNF game? What are the Fins hated so much by the schedule makers?

7 playoff teams from last year. 5 in a row to end season. Better make hay early.

I have a feeling the Vikings and Jags will fall back to Earth some... I don’t think this schedule is any harder than 2017 to be honest...

They don’t deserve prime time. I personally hate those games because we always lay a big turd. That Ravens game last October cured me of Prime time games for a minute :nailbiting

Make the playoffs this year and they will most likely have more prime time games in 2019.

The Dolphins were on prime time for a month straight and barfed all over themselves in front of a national audience for the entire month. It was only at the end of the season that they redeemed themselves with a MNF smack down of the Pats.

If I were NBC or ESPN I wouldn’t schedule them for a game either considering the garbage product they provided last year.

Back
Top Bottom