Confession Time | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confession Time

i was right about Ted Ginn. never thought of him as more than a glorified Az-zahir Hakim.

wrong about Jake Long. he was a great player for a few season, but passing on Matt Ryan was a dumb move

NFL-wise, i was right about Jared Allen and Brandon Browner back in the day.

dead wrong about Jamaal Anderson out of Arkansas and Adam Carriker. liked both a lot

i was right about Ted Ginn. never thought of him as more than a glorified Az-zahir Hakim.

wrong about Jake Long. he was a great player for a few season, but passing on Matt Ryan was a dumb move

NFL-wise, i was right about Jared Allen and Brandon Browner back in the day.

dead wrong about Jamaal Anderson out of Arkansas and Adam Carriker. liked both a lot

It might have been the Dolphins FO who were right about Tedd Ginn in the end. He had a pretty good career, spanning over 10 years - it just wasn't here. How many other players from the 2007 draft played 16 games in 2019?

It might have been the Dolphins FO who were right about Tedd Ginn in the end. He had a pretty good career, spanning over 10 years - it just wasn't here. How many other players from the 2007 draft played 16 games in 2019?

true, but that's not what you'd hope for from a #9 overall pick is it? spot production over 10 years?

I was wrong: I actually liked the John Beck pick.

I was right: I was immeasurably pissed that the Fins traded down when Earl Thomas fell in their laps.

There are more, but those are the two that immediately spring to mind.
That hurt

Wow so many

I was willing us to draft Brees and threw a tantrum when the chargers did.
I too wanted Brady Quinn over Ted Ginn
tried to defend the Charles Harris pick (oh dear)
also didn't want Jake Long (he was good though just injuries killed him)
You kno I wanted Brees during the draft then soured in him with the shoulder injury so I wanted Dante - oh my!!!

Two major ones stand out for me.

JJ should stay put in the draft and take Randy Moss when it was clear he was dropping. That was probably the first time my son saw me acting like a raving lunatic when I saw he traded down during the draft.

Miami should have signed Flynn and drafted Wilson at QB. (both wrong and right)

Wrong...I thought Mariota was going to be a special QB.
Watching Moss after was excruciating

Back
Top Bottom